Jack Gilinsy Imagines

You arent popular in school. You sit alone at lunch and get bullied alot, but you dont have enough guts to stand up to them. You have had a crush on Jack Gilinsy since 3rd grade. Highschool, the place where people get beat up easily. Billy, the kid who likes to mess with girls and bully them. You were at your locker when you got shoved to the ground. "Uggh." You say and get up. He pushes you back down and starts yelling. "GET UP YOU PIECE OF CRAP! DO I NEED TO SHOVE YOU DOWN AGAIN?" You stand up again and he knocks you down. "Just leave me alone." You say and stand up, only to be knocked down again. You look up and see Jack coming, he is the hottest guy in school. You stand up again and get kicked down. "GET UP YOU UGLY BARFBAG!" He screams again and his laughing gets cut off. You turn and look up to see Jack pushing his face in. Your eyes widen. "Are you going to touch her again?!" He yells at Billy. Billy shakes his head. "I cant hear you!" Jack said again. "I won't touch her again!" Billy yells and runs away. Jack stands up and makes sure your alright. You tell him your fine and smile. He helps you pick up your things. "Y/n right?" He says and you nod. "And your Jack Gilinsky, the guy I have had a crush on since 3rd grade." You say and look down. "Really?" He says and you think he is going to make fun of you, "Wow, I thought I had no chance with you! I have liked you since 3rd grade too!" You look up in astonishment. "Will you uhh go out with me?" He asks and scratches his head. "How about I do you one better." You say and smash your lips into his. Everyone looks at us, still connected. He smiles at you and smiles. "So would you like to go on a date later?" He asked and you nodded. "Thankyou, for everything." You say and kiss him.