Taylor Caniff Imagines

You were at Magcon with your boyfriend, to cheer him on. He asked you to come and see him and the boys. You got to go on tour with them as well! Taylor, your boyfriend, and the boys took the stage, along with you. You got to sit between Taylor and Nash. Nash was your best friend. Thats how you and Taylor met. After everyone cheered as we came on, it got quiet. We were doing an interview. This was the part where we say what we would be doing. You were mumbling random stuff back and forth when a girl shouted. "WHY ARE YOU DATING THAT UGLY SLUT TAYLOR?!" After processing exactly what you process what you heard, you let it run off your back. It didnt stop, another girl pipped up. "YEAH TAYLOR?! WHY DO YOU WANT AN UGLY ASS LIKE HER AND NOT SOMEONE LIKE ME?!" That time, ignoring it wouldn't work. The hate has been eating at your spirit recently. Tears are begining to threaten you. After a few tears fall, you get more remarks. "DONT CRY FROM THE TRUTH! STOP CRYING YOU IDIOT!!" At this point, you stand up and run off. Taylor grabs your wrist and you struggle. "Taylor! Let go!" You yell and break free. "Wow, I really cant believe you all." Nash says and glared at the haters. "If you guys were true fans, you would be happy for me." Taylor says and stood up to find you. While you walk by the crowd, cuss words are beating you up. People are shooting at you with words and you cannot help but cry. Usually, it rolls off your back, like a rain drop off a waterproof coat. Today, it hasn't been working. Usually, you give back a sassy comment and block the person. You were a sass master. You are still running and trying to hide. You end up hiding behind a Magcon logo sign. The boys are still mad at the fans for being asses. You cannot help but sob. You are sobbing into Taylor's Magcon sweatshirt. He thinks you look amazingly adorable in his shirts and sweatshirts. Comments from Twitter are going through your mind.

You are a fat, ugly slut. I cannot even look at you. You make me sick.

You dont deserve Taylor. He deserves someone like me, gorgeous and pretty.

I want to kill you. Saving the eyesite of many. I vomit when I see you.

You dont deserve Taylor Caniff. He doesn't deserve a piece of crap.

You are a looser with no friends.

You are sobbing at this point, unnable to breathe. A group of girls comes over to you and throws trash on you, before grabbing a trash can and dumping it on you. "She is with her family and friends now." The says and laughs at you.
I really dont deserve Taylor. He is too good for me. You think as Taylor looks at you. "Oh my god! Get away from her!" Taylor screams at the girls. "Why would we listen-" The one starts and looks up to see Taylor. "OH MY GOD! YOU ARE TAYLOR CANIFF!" He rolls his eyes and the girls hug him. He shoves them off. "No, you hurt her, you get shunned by us." Taylor says before getting trash off you. He picks you up and holds you on his arms as you sob into his shirt. "Dont let it get to you, baby." He tries to comfort you but it doesn't work. "I dont deserve you." You say mid-sob. He pulled you away, "Your right, you dont. You deserve much better and more than me." He says putting your head under his chin. You shake your head. "I am not pretty, those girls are." You say and calm down a tad more. "Your not pretty, your amazing. Those girls look like sluts. Dont let them pull you down." Taylor continues as the boys all walk over to you. "Why are you covered in trash?" Gilinsky asks you and frowns. He was worried as well as the rest of them. Thank god for Mahogany, keeping fans occupied by the Lip Gloss dance. "Those sluts dumped it on her." Taylor says and kisses your head. The boys form a circle around you. "Guys, dont hug, take pictures, or have any emotion to the 3 girls over there." Matt says and points at the friendly butterflys. "Do you all understand?" He asks verifying. They all nodded. Taylor stayed in the middled with you. They huddled as Taylor carried you, bridal style. No one talked to any fans, no one noticed the boys. The huddlers shuffled to the bus. We all got on and Mahogany jumped on. You sat there, in Taylor's arms, silent as he played with your hair. The rest of the ride to the hotel was silent. Your phone buzzed. Ugg, more Twitter hate probably. You opened it to see Twitter notifications. Great. You pulled up the message and replied with a snarky comment back.

Your way too short for Taylor.

You just smiled and replied.

Wow! I didnt notice! Thanks! Captin Obvious!!!

You giggled at your own comment and Taylor did too. You whipped your head up to see him staring at your screen. He high fived you. "Thats my girl!" He said and kissed your head. Taylor pulled out his phone and retweeted the tweet.

Honestly guys, why must we hate on @ y/u/n?!? If you cant accept that she makes me happy, then you arent a fan. By the way babe, nice sass!

Your phone buzzed and you checked it again. Taylor retweeted your Tweet! "Thankyou doll." You say and peck his cheek. Then the boys retweeted your tweet and said good things about you as well.