Carter Reynolds Imagines

You walk up to the Reynolds household and knock. Mrs. Reynolds answers the door and lets you in. "He is upstairs. If he doesn't wake up, use this." She hands you a glass if water and you thank her. You start to head up the stairs, skipping the top, creaky step. You open his door to see Carter, sleeping. "Awe," You cooed, "He is adorable while sleeping. It is a shame." You whisper. Your voice isn't loud, but isnt quiet. "Cartah!! Wake up Cartah!" He moans but doesnt move. "Cartah!?" He grunts and stays sleeping. "Alright, you asked for it." You say, dumping the ice water on his face. "Cartah! Watah time!" You yell as he squirms. "Y/n! Noo!" He yells as he becomes wet. "Cartah! Up!! Mall in 10!" Mrs. Reynolds yells. You jump on his bed and kiss his cheek. He hopped up and grabbed a shirt and pants. It was Christmas time and you left your jacket in your house. He tossed you a sweatshirt of his and you smile. "You know me too well babe." You say and giggle. "I do, dont I?" He says back, coming out and we run down the stairs. "Lets go." Mrs. Reynolds says. You both jump into the back seat.

Once you get to the mall, you are looking around the place. Carter walks you into a shoe store and his mom follows, immediately looking around. You look at some heels and grab them. Carter has the same pair in his hands in your size. You giggle as you drop the ones that were too big. You throw them on and stand up, almost falling over. "Oh god!" You yell and Carter catches you. You are still inches shorter than him, but you would rather be shorter than kill yourself in shoes. "Yeah, bad idea." You say, slipping your Vans back on. You put them back and Carter's mom is ringing up. Next, you end up in Hollister. Carter finds you a shirt that he thinks you will look good in, handing it to you. "Here, look at this." Carter says showing it to you. It was a small, your size. (You arent very big.) A group of fans walk over to Carter while you are looking at another shirt. They ask for pictures and the one kisses Carter on the lips. You stare over, blood boiling. Carter picked up another shirt for you. "Who is that for?" The one girl who kissed Carter asked. "Uhh Y/n." He said flustered pointing at you. It was a shirt similar to the one she was wearing. "I think it will look good on her." Carter says, making you blush. The vocal girl pipes up, "You know, I dont think it will look good on her. She is too short for it." Your eyes widened as did your boyfriend's. "But it is a crop top." Carter says, defending you. Your confused as hell now. "I think it will look better on me." The same girl says, grabbing it from him. You cannot stop the anger now. Carter's mouth drops. He is quite flustered and quiet. The girl continues flirting. "She is really too short for this shirt." She insists and begins grabbing Carter and dragging him to the dressing room. You have had enough now and you stand up, batting her arms away. You grab the shirt Carter had for you and set it back down. "Your right, it wont fit me. You know, cause I am too short for a crop top." You say, walking away from them with Carter in hand. "Ahh, you saved me. Thankyou baby." He says and kisses you. "No problem. I am the Sass Queen." You say and lean on him.