Jack Johnson Imagines

You two were at the mall. You went just to shop, hang out, and eat. "Do we have to go into here?" Jack asked you as you dragged him into Victoria's Secret. "Yes, if you would like to go swimming tomorrow." He frowned. He loves to swim with you. "Fine. Please be quick. It is... uncomfortable in there." He says regretting his decision already. You walk staight over to the swim suits and grab a baby blue one. It matched Jack's eyes. You held it up and he nodded. You ran over to the fitting room and tried it on. You walked out to find no sign of Jack. You looked around flustered. A group of boys walked over to you. "Why hello there." The tall one says. You wave as their eyes scan your body. You cannot help but feel violated. "So how about, you and I? Date? Today?" You look up and are shocked. "No. Please leave me alone." You say, demanding space. He walked closer to you. "Get away from me!" You demand, pushing him back. Where the hell are you Jack?! You scream into your mind. "But a beautiful girl like you deserves the best. Aka... me." He continues, barging into your personal space. "I said get away from me!" You raise your voice and shove him back. He didnt move at all. You start looking for Jack, paniked. He finally walks over to you with another swim suit, not seeing the guy following you. "Hey I found this for y--" He gets cut off. "Is he your brother?" The guy asks, pushing Jack. "Uhh watch it!" Jack says, processing, "Wooah! I am not her brother. I am her boyfriend." He hisses back. "Sorry, she is taken already." The creep says, staring at you. "Listen up you ass, that is my boyfriend, Jack Johnson. You are a creep. And I am Not your girlfriend. Get Away from me." You stand up and Jack looks threatened. The guy walks away and you look at Jack. "I picked this one because it reminded me of your eyes." You say hugging him. "Am I that short that I look like your brother?" He asks, worried. "Wait what?" You pull away from the hug and look at him. He was still inches taller than you. He didnt talk much. "Jack? What is wrong?" You ask while getting the swim suit that you tried on and the one Jack found. He didnt hold your hand when you walked to the car. He started the engine. You grabbed the key and pulled it out. Jack swatted, trying to grab it. "Jack, what is wrong?" You ask worried. He didnt make eye contact with you. He looked the opposite direction of your eyes. "May I have the keys?" He asked, ignoring me. "No. Answer me!" You fired back. "Am I good enough for you?" He asked and looked down, embarrassed. "Jack, you are too good for me. I dont deserve you. Not one bit." You say back, confused. "What is wrong Jack?" He doesnt answer you. "Am I too clingy?" He fires another question. "What the hell Jack?! What is wrong?!" You half shout. He asks another question, "Do I look good with you?" He stares out the window. "Jack, if anything, I dont look good enough with you. Baby what is it?" You ask pleading. The final question hit you. "Would you ever leave me?" He asks quietly. You look at his eyes. "Jack, are you scared? Scared that-" He cut me off, "that you will leave me for someone with the things that I dont have. Like, being home with you all the time? Or being able to scare other guys off when they hit on you? Or being taller, like Jack or Nash? Or being at your every need? Or being able to cook for you? Or being able to make a song about you like Shawn, not a rap? Or-- or--" You cut him off. He was crying. "Boo, why in the hell would I leave you?" You ask wiping any tears that were visible. "Those guys were hitting on you. When they saw me, they didnt move away at all. They called me the "brother" and coninued flirting." He said looking out the window into space. "J-jack-- I--I didnt k-know you fel-lt like that-t." You begin to cry. You grab the keys from your bag and hand them to Jack, your amazing boyfriend. "Please, can we go home and cuddle, Boo?" You ask and he nods. Why was he acting like that? He. He. He was. He was insecure. Your eyes light up and you grab Jack's hand off the shifter. (He keeps it there from driving alot of Stick Shifts.) His eyes glances at you and then back on the road. "You were insecure werent you?" You ask and he nods, staying quiet. "Boo, I dont care if you make me a poptart and call it cooking. I dont care if you cant sing as well as Shawn or Jack, You are the best rapper I know. I dont care if you arent with me every second, I come on tour with you alot! And about your height, Jack, you are litterally like 4 inches taller than I am, I am 5'3 babe. You dont have to protect me, you just become the dominate man. Jack, why in the hell would I leave you? You are the most amazing boy. I dont deserve you. But you picked me, not any of the other girls that you could have." You say before letting a tear slip. He is your everything. He was the peanut butter to your jelly. His blue eyes were warm again. Filled with happiness and beauty. It was confusing, he usually has enough confidence for a croud of guys. It just, melted away from him. Tides started playing and you turned it up, breaking the silence.
"When the tide hits you straight in the face, Life is getting harder treading water, got nowhere to go,And as the time slips away, day by day, Stranded in the ocean, every open door has now been closed." You sing quietly, "Deadbolt locked, no escape, Feeling like an outcast, so out of place, And I know the tides might take you away, But don't you worry there's no hurry for tomorrow, 'Cause today's still young." You pause for a breathe and you can feel the blue eyes you fell in love with looking at you. "Y/n? Yoy know that song?" He is shocked by this. "Ehh, I only listen to it 5 times a day." You say and shrug. The next part came on. You both sang. "The good vibes, I knew I would choose positivity, After I realize my life is so much more, I know this life ain't what you bargained for, But honestly you never know what, Life has got in store." You hit the high notes. "Yeah you never know!"

You both start singing again, "'Cause everybody's gonna make it if they try." You hit all of Gilinsky's add on pieces. "oh yeah!" Then you go back to singing with Jack.
"And if you persevere through your fears, never hide. (yeah)
Fold your hands in a prayer to the sky
And let your worries wash away with the tides
And I'm singing!" You pull into the driveway and Jack runs out and opens your door. It isn't nessessary, but he likes to. He lifts you out of the tall pickup truck and sets you down. He insists. He kisses you and you always get the same butterflys in your stomach as you did 6 years ago when you first kissed. It is cheesy, but sweet. He puts you on his back and carries you inside. He throws the keys on the table and drops you on the couch. He turns the T.V. on and grabs the poptarts. He begins to make you a cinnamon poptart and throws it into the toaster. You giggle as he walks towards you and tickles you. You bat his hands away but he doesn't stop. After the toaster clicks, he jumps up and grabs them. He smiles as you cuddle up to him. He turns on a cheesy movie and you feel tired. "Goodnight baby." You hear him say as he kisses your head. "Goodnight Boo." You say and fall asleep.