puppy play time and dates - five

"Michael!" Luke and I screamed, he didn't react quick enough so I took it into my own matters and turned the wheel, we swerved around the semi.

"Oh my god." Luke said, clutching onto two dogs.

"That was fucking awesome!" Michael said and we all laughed. Why are we laughing? I dunno.

"No one says anything about this." We all laughed.

-

We arrived at the little dog boutique, Michael running off to the other side. As Luke and I entered, we realized it wasn't so small inside. There were racks, upon racks of clothing and accessories.

Michael came running back to us, "I found our band merch in dog form!" Michael said, waving it in the air.

"Oh god we have to get that!" Luke said, matching his enthusiasm.

They both turned to me with cute looks on their faces. "Fuck you guys." I shook my head as they did their victory dance. I walked over to the puppies section and found cute little bows and small jackets.

I grabbed a few pairs of bows, and some cute little pj's with cupcakes stars on them, I grabbed three- one for each of the boys. I also grabbed a few other items, and walked over to find the boys sitting on the ground with the pups, swords in hand.

"Halloween is in like in a month, we need costumes!" Luke exclaimed, giving Michael a fist bump, but Michael gave Luke a hight (weed) five.

"First off, it's not in a month-" I started.

"Please please please!" Luke asked, giving me the cute face.

"Fine." I moaned.

"Yay!" Luke said, hopping up, then falling over.

"C'mon noodle boy, we've got costumes to find." I giggled.

"Okie dokie." Luke said, grabbing my hand and pulling Nova and I with him and Luna. Michael raised his eyebrow but I just shrugged.

We put the pups into multiple outfits, I ended up just getting a spaceship outfit. Kinda fit for Nova. Luke chose a ninja outfit, and Michael chose some guy in all black from Star Wars. No, I've never seen the movie(a/n neither have I oops).

We paid for our outfits and apparently those are only models- so you order them from the shop and they ship it up your house.

"I'm hungry." Michael whined, Comet whined in agreement.

"See, I'm smart- I brought extra food." Luke chuckled, pulling something out from his back pocket.

"How big are your pockets Luke." I chuckled.

"I must have given her treats instead of Lunch." Michael said, bending down and opening the bag and making it into a makeshift bowl. "So for food..." Michael said.

"We passed by a outdoor pretzel place, wanna got there?" Luke asked, we all nodded in agreement.

"Thank god we haven't been spotted by fans in a while, thank god for school." Michael chuckled.

"Also the perks of all of us being homeschooled." I added.

"Oh god, we have to take that Math thing today!" Luke checked his watch, "In twenty minutes!"

"But I'm hungry." Michael whined.

"I'll make you a fucking sandwich when we get home." Luke said, walking towards the parking lot.

"Okay okay Jesus Lucifer." Michael chuckled, hopping into the drivers seat. This time we took away Michael's phone. We sat the new clothes in the passenger seat and Luke and I sat with the puppies in the back.

"I hope they aren't mad." Luke said.

"They won't be mad." I said.

"Really?" Michael asked.

"They'll be livid." The boys groaned.

-

We arrived at the extra house between all our families, it pretty much used as a hangout area and where all of us do out 'home schooling'.

"Hey were back!" Luke said, holding Luna in his hands.

"Is that a puppy!" Calum asked. "Oh my god there's three of them?!" Calum sounded extremely excited.

"What?" Great, the one day our entire family's had to be in the same room.

"Puppy sitting?" Michael's dad asked.

"Nope, we bought them." Michael sighed.

"Now we really wished you would have asked us." Luke's mum said. "But were okay with it." The others nodded.

"Yay!" Us three jumped.

"Introduce them!" Kenna said.

"Well this is Luke's dog, Luna. This is Michael's, Comet. And this is my dog, Nova." I smiled, we let the puppy's roam outside and let them play.

I sat on the ground next to Nova, teasing her with her favorite toy when someone decided to sit next to me.

"Can I hold him?" Ashton asked, softly.

"It's a her, but sure." I handed him the puppy.

He smiled and played with her for a bit before speaking.

"I'm really sorry." He turned to me.

"It's fine," I started.

"No it's not, I'm really really sorry Em." He sighed.

"Okay." I squeaked out.

"Hey Madison, will you come with me to my place and get some dog treats?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

"Can you watch her?" I asked Ashton. He nodded and smiled.

As soon and Luke and I reached his house, he abruptly turned around and stopped.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, fidgeting with his hands.

"You already did." I chuckled.

Luke's POV

My hands were starting to shake, I was extremely nervous. I was about to ask her out on a proper date, and I didn't want to mess it up.

"Will you go-" I was interrupted by her phone ringing.

"Oh god." She murmured.

"Ashton is asking me out." She said. My heart fucking dropped. But was it as friends or something more?

"Cool." I said.

"Should I say yes?" She asked me, her green eyes looked really pretty.

"I dunno, I mean he's been a complete ass to you." I shrugged.

"Your right. Now what were you going t ask me earlier?" She asked, wow she was pretty.

"Oh nothing, nothing." I replied.

"Okay then, wanna head back?" She asked me.

"Yeah." I said. She smiled and entertained our fingers together.

"Thanks Luke." She suddenly said.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"Being there." She replied, looking up at me.

"No problem, I love ya." I smiled down at her.

"Love you too." She smiled.

Not like I do.

-

Ooooooh

I need a life.

Anyone know where I can buy one?

BtW DoUBle uPdaTE!!

-MOMMY&DADDY