muke and more muke - eight

Madison's POV

"Your kidding right?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Ashton.

"Yes I'm kidding, anyways- I think we should end the game here." He said, chuckling. I said goodbye to everyone, and headed over to my house with Calum.

"So you and Luke?" He asked, cocking and eyebrow.

"No, just friends." I smiled.

"So you don't like any of them?" He teased.

"Nope none." I winked, "Anyway what about you?"

"Eh, kinda like Kenna." He smiled sheepishly.

"Oh my god you would have the cutest babies!" I squealed.

"Woah there, slow down." He chuckled.

"I've gotta go feed Nova, I'll be back." I said, after passing by my dad.

"Hi there puppy." Calum said in a baby voice, playing with Nova on the ground. We were both sitting there watching Toy Story 3, well actually just messing around with Nova.

"So Calum, we've been meaning to talk about you and Ashton. Now we understand that your a responsible young man, but you understand sex can be very fatal-" Dad started, but we interrupted him by laughing.

"Oh my god." I breathed, gasping for air from laughing so much. "It was a dare dad, Ashton's as straight as an uncooked noodle. Except I don't know about Muke- I mean I ship that pretty hard." I smiled.

"Michael and Luke?" Calum laughed. "I thought you were more of a Lashton girl with all their damn shoulder kisses."

"Lashton is pretty good, but nothing can beat Muke." I chuckled, our parents just looked confused as they slowly backed away into the kitchen.

-

"And we danced all night to the best song ever," All of us sang along. Tonight was when their second song, Jet Black Heart, was to be released. We were currently singing Best Song Ever by One Direction, as we waited for 12:00 to come around. We were sitting outside of Luke's backyard, blasting a bunch of random music and singing along. We looked like a bunch of drunk underage drinkers- even though Ashton was the only one who could drink- but we were completely sober.

"Five more hours!" Ashton shouted. Everyone cheered, and started jumping around the yard.

Luke started to strip as he jumped into his pool, it wasn't as big as Ashton's infinity pool- but it was similar in size. Everyone started following after, jumping in with no clothing on.

"You coming?" Michael asked me.

"Hell no." I chuckled.

"Neither am I." He sat down beside me.

"They're idiots, it's freezing outside." I shook my head

"We should play titanic." Michael said, then realized his words. "I don't mean the whole 'you be the iceberg and I go down' shit, I literally meant the movie." He blushed.

"It's cool, do you know if Luke has it on DVD?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He said, "But let's go see."

So we walked into his house, all of the adults had gone to my house for some fancy diner or some shit. I walked into Luke's room, it was white with plenty of band postures. He had a king size bed in one corner, with a bookshelf on the opposite side.

"Wonder where it is." I murmured.

"Oh my god." Michael said, motioning to come over to Luke's bed and look at his laptop screen. My eyes widened as I looked over, putting my hands onto my eyes to block the view.

"My poor eyes!" I cried.

"Fucking hell, who forgets to turn on private browsing while looking at porn!" Michael exclaimed.

"How would you know that?" I asked, my eyes wide in horror as I looked at him.

"I have needs too." He shrugged.

The door instantly opened, and I had fallen onto the bed from being scared, I quickly looked up to see Luke.

"It's not what it looks like." Michael said quickly.

"What the fuck Madison? So you just sleep around with everyone huh? Not just Ashton." Luke said through gritted teeth.

"Luke, don't fucking say that to her." Michael said, standing up.

"It's the truth! You fucking slut." Luke looked at me. With that, he left the room leaving Michael and I.

"I-" Michael started, but I interrupted him.

"I'm gonna go home." I lied, walking out downstairs and out of Luke's house.

I climbed over the gate that separated the houses and the woods, jumping over the plants, careful to not to trigger the alarm.

-

I've been walking for a long time; or maybe not. I had left my phone back at Luke's house by accident. I don't know if it's been hours or maybe only a few minutes, you couldn't see the skyline very well, the trees were packed together so tightly. There were a few spots where you could see it, but it was still dark out. But I can't tell time by where the moon and sun are, anyway.

"What did I ever do?" I asked, no one in particularly. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"

I climbed up a thick tree and sat one a thick branch, resting my head against its trunk. My eyes started to water as I thought about everything I've done wrong; especially when I thought about my Mums death.

"Mum, why did you leave me?" I whispered.

And before I knew it, I fell into a deep dark sleep, and faded into oblivion.

Luke's POV

"Fuck." I muttured. I woke up with a massive headache, rubbing my eyes slowly as I looked around. I had fallen asleep outside, near the hammock where Ashton was.

Everything came rushing back to me after I had entered my room, remembering what I said to Madison. I winced, but then remembered that she deserved it.

"Why the fuck do you look so happy?" Michael asked me.

"Did she go to hard on you?" I smirked, grabbing a water bottle.

"We were trying to find a movie, by the way. I didn't even kiss her." He said, looking at me with so much disgust.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I didn't fuck her. I'd never do that. And the only person she slept with was Ashton, and we both know that she had no control over that. He spiked her drink anyway." Michael said, his eyes watering.

"What did you say?" Calum said, crushing a beer can in his fist.

"N-nothing." Michael replied.

"Ashton!" Calum shouted, running outside, we followed after a second.

Ashton was on the ground, blood leaking from his nose and lips as Calum through punch after punch.

I can't believe I said that to her.

"Where's Madison?" Michael asked, his face pale.

"What happened last time someone yelled at her about the Ashton thing?" I asked, shutting my eyes tightly hoping I was wrong.

"We need to find her. Now." Michael said.

-

Team Muke just went down the dump.

Anyway Ashton, WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF CALUM ISNT AS STRONG AS YOU.

Anyway Luke's an asshole.