Chapter 1

Lea's POV
*Beep*
*Beep*
5:30 am on a Monday in Winter... Great *sarcasm
I rolled out of my bed which I must say is super comfy. I hated getting up but nowadays I can't have my 10 minute tumblr scroll because my mum has decided on my phone living downstairs at night. So I don't spend until 2am on YouTube or Instagram or Twitter etc. I got up and put on some warm fuzzy socks I means come on people it's February. I trudged downstairs to get coffee and breakfast of course my mum and dad weren't in. Mum and Dad are always away and being an only child it sucks it means I spend 90% of my week living alone in my house. At least it's a nice house on Brighton Front. My room over looks the pier. I love it there my one place of relaxation with donuts (my weakness) and the helter scelter. I could easily spend all day on the pier but nope I've got school. I hate school not because I hate the lessons or the school itself. I hate the pupils in it, I am the number one bully victim any type of bullying has happened to me and guess what my parent don't care oh how loved I am! After my coffee was done I walked back up to my room with my coffee and breakfast bar and got my clothes out. I didn't dress like a nerd. No I was fashionable. I got my burgundy jumper dress thing that reached mid thigh then I added some thigh high grey socks and some black boots. With a black bini. Then I hopped in the shower and sung my heart out to Shake it Off by T Swizzle (Taylor Swift) Then I got out blow dried my brown mess and then put on some mascara and a pink lipstick. Quickly slipping on my outfit and curling my hair I grabbed my leather backpack and was out the door towards my jeep. Before we go further my parents are rich and give me everything but love! :(
My school started at 7:00 am and I usually got there at 6:50 am and it was the same today. I sat in my car for five minutes and thought of what Alec and Tori would do today. Hmm I had PE today with Alec that means something will happen! And I've got English with Tori sat behind me great just great! I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and got out my warm jeep.
"Look who decided to show they're face," Tori barked from behind me.
Sadly my comeback skills aren't amazing so I didn't answer!
"Bitch cat got your tongue?" Tori screeched. Now a crowd was gathering, just another day at dry wood high school. Tori walked up to me and pushed me down to the ground I still didn't answer just hung my head as I felt my cheeks burn red!
"Uh whatever slut." Tori snarled and walked off with her minions behind her. Everyone was staring and laughing at me while I grabbed my bag and ran to class just as the first bell went.
Period 1 - English
Sucks to be you Lea I thought. Well my life sucked anyway so not a surprise. I walked into Ms.Greene's English lesson, I liked Ms.Greene she was kind but strict. Thanks to her my grades in English were above target. Tori was already sat down I looked at what she was wearing in disgust. She had a pink tank top on which clung to her, her bra was showing as the tank was so low cut and her shorts might as well be panties. Then her shoes were pink stilettos that made an annoying noise when she moved. I sat down in my spot at the front where the nerds all sit. Just then Ms.Greene walked in with a new student behind her. The new student was beautiful she had natural blonde hair that was tied up in a messy bun she wore a baggy cropped navy jumper with high waisted jeans that had cuts in the knee then she had brown ankle booties and had a brown shoulder bag. She smiled when she saw me looking. I thought dang girl you don't want to do that and end up getting bullied with me. But then something unexpected happened a pervert tapped her butt and she jumped and turned and slapped him. The teacher ignoring this told the girl who I found out was called Sierra to sit by me.
"Hi I'm Sierra," She whispered to me.
"Oh hi I'm Lea, are you sure you want to talk to me could ruin your reputation that you could have?" I asked looking at her straight in the eyes.
"Pfft who cares about reputation I don't. And you looked nice so I though I would come sit next to you instead of next to the slut behind you!" She laughed as she looked at my face I was amazed she hadn't cared what the school slut thought about what she said!!
"Listen here, bitch you just made a bad enemy and don't hang out with that whore you might catch an illness!" Tori snarled at Sierra who started laughing and said
"Look here tofu, I don't care who you think you are because no one cares and two I am none of your business!" I was amazed she didn't care about Tori at all.
After 3 more periods of torture it was lunch time and I was starving so I dragged Sierra out of maths and ran down to the hall over English, Science and Maths me and Sierra had become good friends. When in the hall I picked out a pizza with pepperoni and chilies on then a bag of fries, a cupcake and a water and Sierra picked out a large panini and an apple slice then a vitamin water. As we sat down I smiled at her and though this could be a good friendship.
AN hope you enjoyed Tootles Xx