Chapter 10

Lea's POV
We arrived at the mall 10 minutes later. Alec got out the car and walked round to open the door for me. We walked in to the mall and stopped just as we got in.
"Right go shopping for 2 hours then meet me back here. Then we will get lunch! My mums pin is 3561." Alec said as he handed me a Barclays debit card. I waved at him and walked off. The first shop was Victoria secret where I got all my underwear etc. Then I went to Topshop, H&M, forever 21, Zara, brandy Melville, free people and urban outfitters. I brought so much from shirt flannels to pyjamas. Now with a butt load of bags I walked to the entrance to meet Alec. When he saw me his jaw dropped at the amount I had.
"You got all that in 2 hours!!!" He said gobsmacked.
"Yup I'm a quick shopper but I've got to get makeup and skincare after lunch. Talking of lunch I'm starving." I said as Alec took half my bags and started to walk to the food court.
"Nandos!" He said as we entered the restaurant and were led to our table by a waitress who kept eyeing up Alec. For some reason that made me jealous.
"What would you like babe!" The waitress said as she pushed her breasts into Alec's face.
"I would like a Coke and some Peri Chicken!" He said.
"Of course I will be right back." The waitress said.
"What about my date!" Alec said winking at me. The waitress turned and looked at me as if to say back off bitch.
"I would like the same. Thank you for reminding me dear boyfriend!" I said as I sat next to Alec and held his hand. Alec knowing what I was doing placed his hand on my upper thigh sending sparks throughout my leg. Before I could get over that his lips came crashing down on mine. It took my a moment to realise it at first but after a while I started to move in sink to his lips.