Chapter 11

Lea's POV
He pulled away and left and by left I mean walked out the cafe, walked back in to give me the credit card then said he will pick me up at 2 and then left the mall. Okay then...
I don't know why but I felt hurt and rejected. But I ignored the feeling that I was having and ate my food once I was done I went into Boots and got a ton of makeup and skincare then finished with another trip to Victoria Secret to get some new underwear. I got some plain white bras and pants and then got a lace pair as they looked nice. It was 1:56 I had 4 minutes to get to the carpark. I ran through the crowds of people and pushed my way to the car park where Alec
Was sat on the bonnet of a discovery Jesus how many cars. Once he saw me he took my bags put them in the boot and walked round to his side of the car and got in leaving me to open my own door and climb in.
"Gee thanks for being a fucking gentleman!" I sneered as I put my seat belt on and sat and watched the passing scenery as Alec drove. Once we were back at his house I walked to the boot grabbed my stuff and walked upstairs seeing as Alec wasn't going to help I had to take 2 trips. The first thing I did was start to decorate my room a bit. It was nice with a double bed and white walls along with a dresser, desk and chair, wardrobe etc. But it didn't have any decor or wall decor. I opened a bag and started to get out makeup holders and bed sheets along with pillows, candles, picture frames and so on. By the end the room looked 100 times better. Then I put all my clothes away and makeup then got changed into some sweatpants, a jumper and pulled my hair into a bun. With that I headed downstairs and walked to the kitchen which was packed with food. I pulled out some tea and cookies and walked to the lounge where I turned on the TV and started to watch Orphan Black and Suits because you know. I heard feet behind me and saw Alec's shadow on the ground.
"Your room looks nice." he smirked as he plopped down next to me and stole a cookie. Bipolar
"Thanks and YOU STOLE ME COOKIE!" I shouted as I tried to grab it from his hand. But Alec simply chuckled as he started to munch on it. I huffed and sat back to watch some Suits.
"Little N do you want me to make you some dinner?" Alec asked I smiled this bad boy cooks hell yes. Taking the opportunity that he was in a good mood I nodded.
"Okay you are coming to Little N!" He said pulling me off the sofa and dragging me into the kitchen. Once in there he pulled out some pasta, bacon and cream and cheese.
"Carbonara!" He said as he started to cook. I walked up behind him and looked around him as I couldn't look over him. But Alec noticed and pulled me in front of him so I was trapped between the counter, his body and his arms. I could feel his hot breath on me and as breathed it sent tingles through my skin. After standing there for another 5 or 10 minutes the pasta was done. Alec placed it into a bowl and put it on the breakfast bar. Then to finish he got me a water while he had sprite.
"Thank you Jones." I smiled as he started to eat.
"No problem little n anything for you." He said with a mouth full of food. After finishing I checked the time
*10:30
"I better get to bed." I sighed placing my bowl in the dishwasher.
"Me too. (He paused) Sleep with me?" He asked giving me a extremely cute puppy dog eyes face. I sighed but was excited at the same time.
"Okay just let me change into some PJ's." I said as we walked up the stairs. I walked into my bedroom and went to my drawers where I got some shorts with tea cups on and a cropped PJ top that had 'tea for two's written on then I pilled my hair out the bun and let it hang loose. Slowly I walked down the corridor and up to Alec's room where I knocked.
"Come in little n!" I heard Alec say and with that I walked in. But stopped immediately when I saw him and my jaw must be on the on the floor as he was just in his boxers. Don't look down there. But
My eyes gazed down darn I looked its huge.
"My face is up here sweet cheeks!" Alec smirked as He looked me up and down. Feeling self conscious I walked over to his bed and pulled the covers over me. I felt the bed next to me dip and Alec climbed in. He pulled me up close to me so I was pressed against him. Alec moved my hair and started to kiss my neck. I had to try hard not to moan.
"Night my beautiful sweet cheeks."

back