Chapter 8

Lea's POV
I woke up the next morning to the sound of a speaker right in my ear.
"Get up now Johnson!" Shouted Sierra.
"We are giving you a makeover so get up it's 4:30 pm and you need to be ready by 6:00 am tomorrow."
I sighed and rolled out of my bed sadly I didn't stand up in time and fell on butt. Great... Sierra pushed me into the bathroom where the shower was running.
"Wash your body and then get into those clothes then we are off to the salon." Sierra said as she left me.
"Wait I missed school what did Alec do?" I asked. But Sierra was gone so I stripped and went into the shower then I put on some leggings, a t shirt and some flip flops then headed back to my room where Sierra was waiting.
"Sierra what did Alec do because I missed school?" I asked her. Sierra's eyes went wide.
"Um he went up to your locker and bashed it in then went to me and threatened me and then Josh came over and he punched him." Sierra stated as we walked out the door to the salon.
"Okay but I'm hungry!" I said as I hopped into the Range Rover and we sped off. Sierra stopped at McDonald's and got a happy meal for me. I thanked Sierra and tucked in just as I was finishing we parked up at. 'Waxing, Cutting and Painting' I know weird name but whatever. We hopped out the car and went inside to the front desk.
"Hello appointments for Lea Johnson um waxing, tanning, cut and painting." Sierra said to the lady at the front desk who was really pretty she wore a black tank top and a denim jacket with her auburn hair pinned up.
"Okay Hun go into that room and take off all your clothes other than bra and pants." The lady (Susie) said. As she pointed one of her manicured fingers to a room.
"Why do I need to strip?" I asked Sierra as I walked into the room.
"Because I asked for the full body wax that means - full leg, full arm, bikini, upper lip and armpits." Sierra said as she closed the door. Oh I thought wait my whole body I'm going to be as smooth as a whatever. After my whole body being waxed they took me to the hair part of the salon. Where they cut my hair to just below the shoulders and did it a shade darker. Finally I got a fake tan and by then it was 6:30 but Sierra said we still have shopping to do.
"That's all!" Sierra said as we climbed into the car and drove to mine. Instead of dropping me off she got out the car with me and came in.
"Right go to bed now and we will finish in the morning!!" Sierra demanded, I headed up stairs to bed I didn't bother to change so I just flopped down on my bed and fell into a deep slumber.
"Get yo ass outta bed bitch! We got work to do!" Sierra shouted in my ear.
"Grr." I grunted as I checked the time 4:00 am.
"Really Sierra 4 in the freaking morning!" I groaned as I slid out of bed and walked down stairs behind Sierra. I walked up to my waffle packet but Sierra stopped me.
"No it's going to be melon, grapefruit and pineapple." She said as she got out the chopping board and started to cut the fruit... After our fruit and water Sierra pushed me into the shower and handed me my clothes they were. A black turtle neck, a denim jacket and some ripped black jeans then to finish some black converse and an owl necklace. I hopped in the shower and washed my body then got out and put my clothes on, the minute I stepped back into my bedroom Sierra pulled me down to a chair and curled my hair then put a green bandana in my hair after that she put some light makeup on me and gave me a white backpack.
"Let's go!" Sierra said as we went out the door to my Range Rover.
After 15 minutes we were there I stepped out and was immediately greeted by Josh.
"Just to let you know Alec is mad so keep a brave face a scared one will give him more!" Josh whispered as he slowly walked past. My eyes widened but before I could say anything Tori came up.
"Hey S. Wanna leave that loser and come with us?!" Tori screeched I looked at her she wore a tight jumper that was low cut so her boobs were popping out then she wore some shorts or should I say pants and some thigh boots in pink.
"Nah I'm fine bye cockroach I mean Tori!" Sierra laughed as we walked off. We got to lockers when Sierra said,
"Gotta go see us!" I started to slowly walk to class.
"Oh look who turned up!" I heard from behind me. Crap okay keep a brave face Lea. Before I could do anything Alec pushed me into a locker and grabbed my neck. He grasped tightly and was choking me. I could hardly breath I was struggling to get air just as I thought I would pass out he dropped my neck and started to kick me in the stomach. My ribs started to hurt so much but Alec didn't stop until he heard a crack then to finish it off he slapped me in the face. When Alec was finally done a crowd had gathered around. I ran off to the bathroom and cleaned up my face where there was smudged makeup. Then I stripped out of my top and went into my bag where I found a bandage. I always kept one just in case. Then I pulled my top back on and headed outside.
"Look who came it's the slut who should die!" I heard Tori and Sierra sneer from behind me. Wait but Sierra pretended to be my friend for inside information maybe. I just left and walked up to my bashed in locker on there was another note.
'We aren't friends bitch!" Signed Sierra. Great I thought as I pulled down the note and ran to my first class. After 4 classes it was lunch instead of heading into the lunch hall I headed out of school to a tree where I sat down with my stuff and opened my lunch. The speaker went off above me suddenly. I listened to here what the head teacher had to say. But it wasn't the head.
"Announcement Lea Johnson's parents are never home and don't love her she still cuts for attention. And is a hooker as she was seen on the floor in an alley with a man." I was frozen, I couldn't move. My family they said about my family. Just at that moment Alec came out and smirked at me then he walked up to me and started punching me I felt blood but then again everything went black.

I woke up and turned I was still in the school grounds. The sun was setting so I must have been here for a good 6 hours. I pulled myself up my bones aching and walked or should I say limped home. There was a car in my drive but not any my dads car I opened the door to find only my dad there. He looked stressed and I could smell the alcohol from the door.
"Come here you little shit!" My dad slurred. He had never hurt me before but he was so drunk that he wouldn't know. To be honest the last time I saw my dad was 5 years ago on my birthday. I stepped forward as to not anger him. He launched himself at me while saying.
"You worthless piece of shit. You are so ugly and fat stop eating you aren't allowed to eat any more!" My dad punched me and then stood up and went to the kitchen I followed behind as I saw him putting all our food in a bin bag and throwing it out the window all he left was 5 apples.
"You can only eat apples from now on you get 5 every week!" He roared as he slapped me I was so scared my dad had never been this angry ever I didn't know what to do. Finally after what seemed like forever my dad stopped cursing and yelling then he went outside picked up the bin bag and left. I stumbled up to my room and lay on my bed without even changing I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up next morning to a grumbling to tummy I hadn't really eaten since breakfast at 4 yesterday as my lunch and dinner were interrupted. I got out of bed and slipped on a hoodie and some leggings then put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs. Remberingy dad took all the food and left me 5 apples till Saturday I cut an apple in half and ate that then grabbed a bottle of water and my bag and left. At school everyone was looking at me. My messed up hair, untidy clothing, bags under my eyes and bruises all over me not to mention my stomach that sent out loud growls every so often. I walked into the disabled bathroom and looked down at my body my dad was drunk because I knew I wasn't fat I had a flat stomach and slim thighs. After inspecting my body I walked off to my first class History. I kept falling asleep in history not only because my teacher was boring but I hardly got any sleep. When the bell rang for next lesson I was immediately scared because I had PE. I walked into the changing rooms and changed in a shower because I didn't need Tori seeing my bruises. I changed into a hoodie and some new leggings then put on trainers and went to the sports hall where boys and girls were lined up. I looked around for clues on what we were doing. I turned to the teacher who was holding footballs. Great (note the sarcasm).
"Okay let me do your partners you are doing throwing and catching." She confined down the list till she got to my name.
"Right Lea and .... Alec!" I stood there staring at her I couldn't move. But I got pushed by Alec so had to move once me and Alec were out on the pitch he snatched the ball and threw it at my stomach. I fell back as all my injury's still were fragile. I could see a sense of worry in Alec's eyes but then quickly covered by a smirk. He grabbed the ball and kicked me I yelped in pain as he hit me again. No one else was out in the field as this was where we were assigned to go out here. I lay there as he continued kicking me I couldn't move I hurt to much. Just as Alec was about to kick me again the teacher called us in I used all my strength to get up a d hobbled over to the hall.
"Right okay every... Miss Johnson you look a bit hurt go to the nurse. Umm Alec take her." I groaned as I got up and walked to the door the minute we got outside Alec shoved me into a wall and said.
"Go die bitch!" before walking out the school. I didn't go to the nurse instead I headed home to my dad's car being there. I walked in and was greeted by a slap and punch. My dad kept slapping and punching before throwing me out onto the road saying
"I hope you die." And I couldn't help but wish that to.

----------------

AN Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but I'm going back to school so am rather busy.