Chapter 5

Alec's POV
I woke up to something heavy on my chest. I looked down and saw nerd there. God she needs to get off me. I pushed her off so she rolled onto the floor. I heard her yelp from the pain but I didn't care. I shook Josh, Jay and Nate to wake them up and we all left. We had school today but nerd doesn't. When she comes back I will get her.

Lea's POV
I woke up from my back hitting the wooden floor. I cried out in pain and looked up to see Alec smirking at me as he shook Josh, Jay and Nate and they left. I saw Sierra look around and she looked super confused then she looked down at me and saw me wincing. Sierra's expression grew angry and she got a cushion from behind her and threw it at the window.
"Those sons of bitchs, they left." She muttered as she walked to the kitchen. I followed her and switched on the coffee machine while starting to fry some eggs. I learnt to cook because my parents were never home and I had to have proper meals other than waitrose cannelloni. Which is amazing BTW.
"Whatever, we have a shopping day today but I thought you had school today?" I asked as I placed a fried egg on her plate with bacon and beans.
"Yeah well I'm skipping to be with you!" Sierra replyed a little to quickly. I laughed at her as I sat down and tucked into my bacon.
"You sure your not missing a test?" I asked knowing she had a history test today....
"Pfft no, maybe well yes!" Sierra said going slightly red. I laughed and continued to eat.
"I'm going to get dressed I will leave you some clothes in the bathroom!" I shouted to her as I began to walk up stairs to my room. When I got there I picked out a checked shirt, a black tank top and some ripped black jeans with Nike airs for Sierra. Then I got myself out a graffic T-shirt with "Bitch I'm smoking hot" written on then a marroon hoodie and some dark blue jeans with some vans. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to wait for Sierra. She appeared looking stunning.
"Let's goooooo!" She shouted running outside leaving the door open. I laughed and ran after her. We hopped in my car and turned the radio on loud. We headed to town. Because who is active enough to walk 1mile to the lanes and the high street not me. We parked in a space and headed out. After 8 hours of endless shopping we couldn't hold any more bags. I dropped Sierra at her house and went home to see a car parked but it wasn't my mums or dads. I had never seen it before it was an all black range rover with black out windows. I switched off my car and locked it and headed up the drive. Just as I came into the light of the lamp outside my door I could make out ALEC  what was he doing here before I could say anything he was punching me in the stomach and slapping me. I blanked out everything after that was a daze I remember being dragged somewhere and sirens but other then that everything was gone.
FOUR DAYS LATER
I have been a wake for a day now and I'm at home sitting on the couch watching Suits and eating Chicken Noodle Soup. Apparently after my mum heard I had been blacked out for 2 days she came from New York and looked after me see my parents do care a bit. The last time she showed up to something big was when I was in year 4 and had a broken leg from falling off stage and my leg get caught in loose wood. I had school tomorrow and was dreading it for some reason Sierra hadn't called me at all since I dropped her off at her house on Friday. It is 10:30 pm I went up to bed and got into a large T-shirt then ditched the bra and climbed into bed.
NEXT MORNING
My alarm went off at 5:30 I rolled out off bed and headed downstairs to grab coffee and my phone then I padded back upstairs and hopped in the shower after my shower I blow dried my hair and put it in a French braid. Then I picked out a burgandy loose dress with a black denim jacket, some tights, black shoes and my black Bini. I know I wear a lot of black. But it suits me. I walked ran downstairs grabbed my bag and left for school. Once I got to school I couldn't see Sierra anywhere so I headed to my locker and saw a note in Tori's handwriting it read
'Lea Johnson is just pretending to be Sierra Grove's friend to have someone to stick up for her really Lea is spreading rumors that Sierra lost her V card at 10 years old to a male hooker.'
I turned and saw Sierra watery eyed stood next to Tori who was hugging her. I walked over but Sierra stopped me.
"Listen Lea we aren't friends anymore you said I was a slut to everyone." I stood there gob smacked at what she just said to me. She turned and walked away in Tori's arms. I swear I heard her mutter
'I thought she liked me' I couldn't believe this and just as I though the day couldn't get any worse Alec came up behind me and pushed me down and punched my face.
"Sierra loved you bitch!" Josh shouted as Alec and Josh walked off leaving me in tears. I got up and ran to the bathroom I went in and cleaned my nose up then I fixed my hair applyed some concealer on my bruises. I didn't ever where concealer but I kept it just in case of situations like this. I put a fake smile on myself and headed out the bathroom. To my first lesson geography. Through out all of geography I heard whispers coming from Alec and Josh such as
'She slept with Mr. Rogan to get and A*' or 'That bitch cuts to get attention' That comment from Alec was the final fudging straw. I had ignored it but that was too far. I pushed my chair back and stormed up to Alec and shouted.
"You dick you don't know me or my life. And you are one to say about sleeping with people when your virginity was probably lost to a bimbo with boobs to big for her making her look like a fucking whore. Don't you ever say I cut myself for attention because you don't no nothing about me or my family so fuck off you prick!!" I had never shouted and ranted so loud and much but I was tired of his jokes with that I ran out the class room to the field where I say behind a tree and cried. After crying for nearly an hour I ran home to my bathroom where I would do something I hadn't done for ages. CUT. I hope your happy Alec Jones you are making me start self harming again.
AN Lea will find love but not yet ;)