Chapter 4

Alec's POV
Damn that girl, well she had better watch out because I know where she lives and I know that her and fighter nerd are having some kind of movie day. Don't ask how I know I just have my ways. I think I will ring the guys (Josh, Jay and Nate) because we have a movie day to crash. I did a group call and said
"Sup dudes wanna crash nerds and fighters sleepover?"
Josh replied with
"Sure man, that fighter girl is kind of cute the way she fights and stuff. Like when that boy tapped her ass in English and she slapped him. Damn she would be good in bed!" I laughed at this then Nate said
"Sure thing meet you at yours in 10!"
"Yup see you dudes there ." Jay replied with that I hung up and got dressed, I wore a black v-neck, and some tight ripped black jeans then added my leather jacket and a black Bini on top of my hair to finish. Getting my combat boots I met the guys outside my house.

Lea's POV
"...Well when I was seven me and my brother and my parents were in a robbery we were in the bank when a madoor me in and shot the employees, took the money and my brother. My mum and dad sent out search parties and called the police but he was never found. My brother Luka was my parents favorite yes they liked me but no where near as much. So on the day Luka who was 12 got kidnapped my parents forgot how to love. Now all they do is work and yes I have everything I could want but my parents love. Then when I was 10 I couldn't take it anymore and started cutting people at school noticed and bullied me for it. Then when we got to secondary school I was still bullied because people said 'That if I even cut my self it meant that even I knew I wasn't worth being alive.' Then I stopped cutting and isolated myself and then you came." I had finished my life story and was looking at Sierra in a worried way what was she going to say?
"Girl I will always be here for you even if you don't think your parents love you deep down they do. And if it makes you feel better tomorrow we will go shopping and you can come to mine after!" Sierra said I could tell she was dead serious.
"Okay back to watching fast and furios!" I replied as I lent over her and grabbed the remote!
"And just so you know never cut again or I will personally lock you in my room with nothing but food!" Sierra screamed I could tell she was still serious but had a hint of humour in her eyes.
"Okay I guess I cut because I had no one loving me because my parents didn't and I had no friends. Yeah that's why I cut because my parents didn't love me." I said turning hitting the play button.

Alec's POV
"... That's why I cut because my parents didn't love me." That's what I heard as I walked up to little nerds door. She cut. SHE CUT. I felt like a jerk when I heard the parents didn't live me bit. I had said that to her and made her cry.
Wait no I never feel regret!
Jay hit the doorbell and little nerd opened the door her face shocked but before she could close it we had all barged into her lounge.

Lea's POV
The door bell went and I went to answer it as I opened the door I looked and saw the 4 bad boys at my door : Jay, Josh, Nate and Alec before I could close the door they barged in and kicked off their shoes and joined Sierra on the sofa.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Asked Sierra looking at Josh. Josh sat right next to her and pulled her onto his lap. One thing I did notice was how Sierra didn't move she just settled in to Josh. Alec came up to me and closed my mouth and said.
"Better close that don't want to catch flies do we!" Smirking Alec looked at me.
"Wha- What are you doing here?" I asked well more like whispered.
"Came to join your movie day, now come on and sit down!" Alec said pulling me down to the couch next to him then he pulled me closer and snaked his arm round my waist.
"Cool your watching fast and furious and you have a dominoes menu let's get pizza !" Jay shouted as he grabbed the phone and menu. The afternoon continued with films and pizza. I looked over and noticed Josh playing with Sierra's hair and her going slightly pink. I winked at her and she scowled back.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Nate said turning to face me, Alec, Sierra and Josh who were sat on the couch.
"Sure" Sierra replied sliding off Josh's Lap next to me. She was still slightly flushed. Both Alec and Josh agreed and Jay was playing anyway so it was down to me. Sierra whispered in my ear
"You can dare me something bad if you want." I laughed and agreed.
"Okay first Josh!" Jay drawled.
"I dare you to spend the rest of the time in just your boxers..." Jay continued and without any hesitation Josh stripped .
"Wait, I though it was truth or dare so we are given a chose?" I asked
"Nah we prefer dare or dare!" Nate replied sounding bored.
The game went on with Jay running outside down the road shouting 'I'm Santa', Nate prank calling a tesco employee and talking them up, Sierra making out with Josh for 2 minutes, Me stripping to underwear so Bra and Pants. I was happy I had wore good ones today. The the final dare for Josh,
"Josh.... I dare you to.... Make out with Lea for 5 minutes and we will be timing !" Sierra laughed I sent her a glare before I felt his lips crashing on to mine. I thought to myself I don't like him but he had better make my first kiss good. He started to bite my lip which was asking for entrance my lips parted as his tongue found mine and started battling it. It was like that for five minutes us occasionally stopping to breath. I have to say it was a good first kiss.
"Good job guys." Sierra beamed. I looked at the clock it was 6:30pm.
"One more movie and then you can leave!" I snorted to Alec.

Alec's POV
About half an hour through the last film I felt something heavy on the right of my stomach I looked down to see a rather comfy looking Lea. I brushed her hair off her face and snaked my arm round her small waist pulling her closer. She sighed and snuggled into me I had a feeling I would be like this all night. I looked round and saw Jay lying on the floor and Nate next to him. Then turned to see Josh asleep with fighter snuggled underneath him with a blanket surrounding them. I turned off the TV and started to fall asleep.
Goodnight little n.
AN longer chapter for you all hoped you enjoyed two different points of view. Tootles Xx