Chapter 6

Calum's P.O.V {for a change ;)}

Uh-oh. Here comes an awkward parent introduction. We were just in the kitchen, chilling while we all grabbed a drink when someone came in who I'm assuming is Elise's mum.

Elise turned around in a really slow pace while clutching the can of Pepsi so tight that her knuckles had turned white. Ooh, someone seems to be getting annoyed.

"Mother. I could ask you the same thing. Anyways, I'm here with my friends. Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael. Michael's in the other room." Elise gave a smile that anyone could see was fake.
"Why don't I know about this plan of yours?" Her mum raised an eyebrow and cocked her head in our direction slightly. By now, Elise seemed like she was about to explode. Her face was flaring red.
"Sorry, mother but I didn't think it was necessary to inform seeing as this house belongs to Robin and he knows about this plan of mine." Elise mocked her mother's actions and cocked her head too. Her mother didn't seem phased by Elise's behaviour which surprised us boys. Luke, Ashton and I exchanged surprised glances because as far we know Elise she never talked this rudely to anyone and talking like this to her own mother completely baffled us. Seems like they don't have a very smooth relationship.
"Don't talk to me like that, young lady." Her mother crossed her arms over her chest and talked in a monotone voice.
"Oh, please. Don't give me all that shit. Now, if you'll excuse me. Come on, guys." Elise stormed off and we followed her after giving her mom a polite nod.

Elise's P.O.V

I burst out the backdoor to the pool. I closed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. I collapsed down on one of the benches. I guess you could say my mom and I weren't on good terms at all after the incident because that day something must have happend that I'm not aware of which caused my mom to change so much. She was no more the caring, loving and sweet mother I once had. She was rude and paid no attention to her family. I don't even care anymore, I've gotten used to it. My mind wandered back to the memories of my mom. The times she would invite Robert to play with me and then she would join us. The times she would take me to the park near our house. I hadn't even realized I was crying until I felt the wet tears on my cheek.

I put my head in head and sobbed silently. I felt strong arms wrap around me and I didn't even bother to see who it was, I just buried my face in their chest and cried. After I finally composed myself, I looked up and saw that Luke was the one who was hugging me. I slowly detached myself from him and wiped my now dry tears. I saw the Calum and Ashton sitting on the other chairs. I glanced at Luke slowly. "Looked like you needed a hug." He said with a smile. "Thank you," I sniffed and looked at the other boys," I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
"It's okay, Elise. We are glad we were here. We'll be here if you need to talk to someone." I smiled at them. "Thank you, really. It hasn't even been 1 day that we've been friends and you are already really close to me." "Awh, El. It's really not something you should thank us about. We really like you and love being around you." Ashton cooed as he hugged me.
"GROUP HUG!" Calum shouted and him and Luke joined the hug. I giggled at his childishness and hugged them back.
"Now, who wants to continue the tour?"

(A/N:)

sowwyyy late update and short. I am really sick (and the fact that I'm generally a lazy person) but that's no excuse Ik. Filler sorryy again. Their first day is being stretched so much. I swear next chap will be last of that day. Sorry again... btw found that on Twitter

Peace xx