Chapter 5

Elise's P.O.V

"Wow." Calum breathed out as the five of us stood in a line in front my spare house. Michael wolf whistled which led me to threaten him playfully.
"Mike, if you ever whistle again in front of me, don't expect your head to be on your neck anymore."
"Woah, calm down there, tiger. I promise I won't ever do it again." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

They all were awestruck when they saw the house.
"This is your "spare" house?" Ash made quotation marks with his finger for 'spare'.
"Yeah, my "spare" house," I mirrored Ash's action,"You don't like it?" I have to admit I was kinda hurt if that was the case. Ash frantically shook his head. "It looks like an epic house. It's just that I was wondering if your spare house is so huge, how big is your actual house?" I just chuckled and shook my head. "Oh, please. I'm flattered but stop." Ash laughed at that and looked around. Luke was on my left and seemed to be in a daze so I snapped my fingers in front of his face. He shook his head and complimented the house which I replied with a smile and a 'Thank You'.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by Mary and Mr. Ford. Mary was 25 and Uncle Ford was around his fifties. "Oh, I didn't know you would be here, Mary and Uncle Ford." Mary was smiling like always. "When you told Sir that you and your friends would come here, he sent us over so you didn't have to go through any inconvenience." I nodded and turned to the boys. "Now, it's up to you what you want to do. There are separate rooms for each thing. There's 4 bedrooms, a pool at the back, a gym room, a gaming room, a-"
"Wait, a gaming room?" Michael cut me off. He raised an eyebrow. I kind of guessed they would be interested in that because well, they are male teenagers. "Yeah, a gaming room... I'm guessing you are interested in going there?" Michael nodded furiously. I motioned them to follow me with my hand and headed towards the room. I waited for ten seconds before opening the door to create suspense. Michael lunged forward into the room and looked around. He was running around, examining everything like a curious little kid. I laughed at his reaction when he saw the consoles and games cupboard.

Now, the reason why this room even existed was because of my brother and his addiction with gaming when he was a teenager but once he grew older, his addiction got passed on to me. He taught me how to play and I loved gaming. I could, maybe, be called a gamer girl.
The cupboard was full of games from classics to the newest games.
"EL, THIS IS SO SICK!! OH MY GOD, I AM HAVING A FANGIRL MOMENT!" Then Mike waved fanned his face with his hands and screeched like a dying walrus. I laughed at him and turned to the other boys and laughed more when I saw them shaking their heads Michael.
"Don't you boys like gaming?" I asked Luke, Calum and Ashton.
"We love gaming but we're not crazy like him." Calum replied, pointing at Michael.
"Why do you have all this gaming stuff?" Luke raised an eyebrow. I slightly blushed and started fidgeting with my hands. "Uhmm... You see, I am a bit of a gamer." They laughed at me blushing and I glared at them.
"No, no. Don't be ashamed. I think it's cool you're a gamer." Luke replied politely.
"Thanks. This all belonged to Robin but then he handed it all to me."
Luke's head snapped to me. "Who's Robin?" He asked in a low tone. "Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention. Robin Johnson is my elder brother. Now, would you like a tour of the whole house?"
Ashton, Luke and Calum nodded. "What about you, Michael?"
"Nah, I'm fine here. I would like to check all this stuff out, if that's okay with you, El?" "Yeah, sure. No problem."

I left the room with the boys triling behing me and headed to the kitchen because I needed a drink. Mary was working on making us some snacks and Uncle Ford was about the house.
"You guys can check the fridge for anything." I turned and started digging throught the fridge. I was just about to grab my can of Pepsi when I heard a voice that made me freeze. My mother.
"Elise? What are you doing here? And who are these young gentlemen?"

(A/N:)

Short chappy, sorry. I'm sick and school starts in 15 days. Yeah, fuck my life. Sorry for the delay. HAVE YOU HEARD FLY AWAY YET?! MY NEW FAVOURITE. I JUST DIED. BYE.