Chapter 4

Elise's P.O.V

At lunch, the boys and I talked about ourselves. They talked about their band and I got to know the other guy's name is Ashton. You could see the way they talked about their fans and band that how much they loved what they were doing. They really enjoyed it.
We all exchanged numbers when the bell rang and we headed off to our classes. Michael made a group called "Derps feat. El" and added the boys and I to it. I was the first to send a message in the group.

El: Seriously, Michael? You couldn't come up with anything better?

Mikey: School used up all my knowledge, dude. Don't judge.

Lukey: ...

Cal: Michael, don't you say it. Don't do it.

Mikey: Shut up, Luke.

Cal: Oh God. You didn't.

Lukey: I hate you all. I'm not talking to you guys anymore.

El: Ehrm... Guys?

Ash: What is going on here?

Ash: Hi, Elise! We've never met before but I've heard about you from the boys.

El: Hi, Ashton! I've heard about you too. How are you doing?

Ash: Oh, call me Ash. I'm great, how are you?

Cal: GUYS?! WE HAVE A MATTER TO SOLVE HERE!!

El: I'm fine, thank you. Anyways what's the matter, Cal?

Ash: It's nothing. Whenever Mike tell Luke to shut up, Luke stops talking to everyone for days. Not a problem.

Cal: NOT A PROBLEM, ASH?! YOU'RE OF NO HELP! THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM.

El: Chill out, Cal. We'll see to it after school.

Cal: Ok ok, deep breaths. Yeah, that'd be good but where shall we meet?

Ash: Hmm... That's a good idea. We can't meet at any of our places because paparazzis know those spots.

El: Uhm.. Maybe if you guys agree we can meet at my brother's spare house on the outside of the city? It's a twenty minute ride from our school. Ash can meet us at school and then I'll drive us there.

Cal: That would be great if only you're sure about it.

El: Positive.

Ash: So we all meet in the parking lot right after school.

Cal: Yay! Our group's first hangout!!

Mike: Will you all just shut up?

We all were continuously chatting during our classes. At first I was hesitant of inviting them to my spare house but then I agreed to it. As far as my intuition tells me they are, for a lack of better words, nice and trustworthy.

I was in my last class which was history and Luke was sitting beside me. I looked at him and let out a chuckle when I saw him jutting out his bottom lip and crossing his arms over his chest which I was pretty sure was because of the earlier events. "Aww, don't be mad." I whispered to him right before Mr. Jules entered the class.

Rest of the time flew by and soon the bell to signify the end of the day had rung. I got up from my seat and went to the door. As I left the class I saw Luke waiting for me beside the class door. I smiled and trudged over to my locker. Luke's locker was on the opposite wall of mine. We put our stuff in our lockers and went to the parking lot where we found Michael and Calum standing with Ash beside my car.

As soon as Ash saw me he pulled me into a big bear hug. I was shocked at the sudden gesture but soon hugged him back. He pulled away and grinned widely at me. He was a really good looking dude. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." I replied with a big smile of my own and a nod.
"So Ash did you bring your car?" I asked Ash as he replied by pointing at a sleek, blue car beside mine. "Great, then I will lead with my car and Ash will follow. Now who will come in my car?" Luke stepped forward.
"I am going with Elise. I don't want to stay in these boys' company."
Ashton just sighed and headed over to his car. "I think Michael and I will go with Ash, El." Calum whispered the next thing in ny ear, "Try getting him to quit being mad at us."
"I'll try my best." I patted him on the shoulder and headed to my car. I unlocked the door and sat, waiting for Luke to get in. In the meanwhile, I plugged my phone to my car's system and called Ash. "Ash, you ready to go?" I spoke after he answered the call. "Yeah... Wait, how are you talking when you are not holding your phone?" I laughed at the confused tone he was speaking in.
"Oh, that's one of the features my brother installed in my car to make it "cooler". Now, let's go!" I made quotation marks for 'cooler' with my fingers.
"That's freaking awesome and we can go now." I showed a thumbs up out the car window and started my engine. I smoothly pulled out of the parking lot.

I guess you could say I had some sweet driving skills but that's what Robin had said. I mean, I could drift and some other simple stunts. I pulled onto the road and we were on our way to our group's first ever hangout.

(A/N:)

Heyyyy! How art thou? Sorry thats probably wrong but let's just forget I ever said that.
Soooo what's up?! I'm running out of ideas how to start my A/Ns. School's starting in a month. I am going back home in 20 days. My life sucks basically. I hate school. I only go to school to meet mah bitches. Anyone else hoes to school for that reason? I'm going crazy. Now onto what's going on in your lives. When is your school re opening and which class, standard or grade are you going in this year?
I'm gonna wrap this up now. I hate talking about school and yet I just ranted about stuff related to school. Great.
So Imma be gone now.

Byeeeeee

~DarkSoulsLol xoxo

(QOTC: Did you vote for the boys in #MTVHottest on Twitter?)