Party All Night

This a story of teeange girls who are close to Jai Brooks, Luke Brooks, Beau Brooks, James Yammouni and Skip Sahyounie. They aren't known as the Janoskians yet.

Then the girls are Len, Jia, Nica, Krishna and Myrna.

Len's the richest. They usually spend their time at he house. She's Krisha's best friend. Len's also an expert on computer and technology.

Jia, Nica, Krishna and Myrna lives in the same house..

Jia, She's best in drums. She studies muai thai. The boys doesn't usually tease or annoy her because she punches them or hurts them physically.

Krishna, She's the quiet one. She's the best in singing. She doesn't drink too much on parties. She could be a a fearless bastard and a badass at times especially when she's high. She's also a fangirls One Direction, Lohanthony and some other famous stars over the internet.

Nica, She's Luke's girlfriend for almost two years now. She introduced the boys to us, girls and that's how we started to hang out with each other. She plays the guitar. She's Len's cousin. But she isn't a part of Len's wealth.

Myrna, She's the best in music. Her voice is angelic. She can play different instruments. She composes song. She has the talent. She's Jia's best friend. She dated a lot of guys at school but she's easy to move on.

G