Chapter Two

JIA'S POV

We finished dancing after one song.

Nica and Luke asked to join us in the couch

I can tell Nica's getting tipsy. She's losing her balance. Luke and Jai supported her while walking towards the couch.

We got some drinks before we sat down the couch. Luke wrapped his arms around Nica. "Do you really have to?" I said

"Yeah, she's feeling a bit tipsy so yeah." He said

KRISHNA'S POV

I was at the corner, leaning against the wall. I was staring at Luke. He's dancing with Nica, being sweet to each other. It's a normal view.

Okay, So here's the story, My old friends dared me to have a relationship with Luke. Luke is actully my ex-boyfriend. We dated for a week. I still love him. It hurt seeing him with her. I didn't tell anyone because all of my friends shipped them and they're like the reason how both our groups got together. Don't get me wrong, Nica's my friend, yeah sister. She's not the reason why we broke up. He said he wasn't ready. We don't talk too much and guess what hurts the most, he acted as if nothing happened to the both of us. Maybe that's the right thing to do because if he did, it might just ruin everything between him and Nica. So yeah, This is my life.

I felt a tear drop on my cheek. I wiped it off quickly hoping no one would see me. But unfortunately, Someone did.

Beau awakrdly standed beside me. He was holding his drink. He wasn't that drunk yet. "I can't believe you." He chuckled. I got confused.

I raised one eyebrow up.

"It hurts right?" He said

"What hurts?" I asked, pretending I didn't know what he was talking about. Wait, Does he know?

He smirked. "You're still inlove with Luke." He said. I was shocked with what he just said. I felt my heartbeat pumped faster.

"You knew?" I asked

"We all knew." He said. "Even Nica knew."

"Wait, how?"

"It's obvious. We just don't talk about it." He answered.

I turned to face him. "But.." I sighed.

"The way how your eyes light up whenever the two of you exchange gazes. The way you say his name." He said. "And how awkward you could get whenever he's around." He added.

I buried my face into my hands.

I turned to face him. "Look, I really like him. I knew our relationship only lasted for a week. It was a dare." I said. "I wanted to tell him how I really feel but I guess.." I paused

"Then tell him.." He said

"I can't, he's dating Nica." I said raising my tone

"Maybe he feels the same way."

"No, that's impossible."

"It looks, but maybe he might."

"Then all of my friends will hate me. They'll all be on Nica's side." I said staring at the both of them holding hands

"I'll be in yours." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. He's obviously lying..

"Okay, i'll help you. You're my friend. Nica's my friend. There are no taking sides. Anyway, you'll just tell him what you really feel. You're not gonna steal her from her girlfriend." He explained. "And besides, our friends aren't like that. They won't take sides. Besides, they'll fix the both of you." He added

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I left him on the corner. I approached Len who's chatting with James on the bar. Beau's probably drunk and he won't remember anything we talked about. I shrugged.

"Sup guys." I said.

She's inoxicated. She's losing her balance. I helped her get back up

I checked the time. It's like 11 or maybe 10.

I was losing my sight. It's getting a bit blurry. I can't even read the time on my watch.

I started to find something to seat on, leaving Len drunk on the bar

with James.

As I sat down the couch, I almost sat into someone. I didn't know who he was. "Sorry." I mumbled, not even bothering to look at his face. I was sure he's a boy.

I massaged my temples. I never felt like this before.

"Len's out!" James shouted. It was kindda our thing on parties to shout the persons who knocked out.

"You okay?" A familiar voice asked me

"Yeah." I answered.

His voice was familiar. I turned to look at him. He was Luke. I was sitting beside him while he was playing Nica's hair on the other side while playing something on his phone. I gave some distance between us. This is the closest we have ever been since the day we broke up.

After a few moments, I barfed at him. Everyone looked at us. Nica was shocked but she still laughed.

"Damn it." Luke said wiping my barf off his shirt with a hankie I offered him.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized

"No." He mumbled

"Babe, Let go to the bathroom. I'll fix you." Nica said to him

Luke supported Nica making their way to the comfort room.

Damn, What just happened

Jia and Jai are still laughing at me on the other side of the couch.

Beau sat beside me. "Nice work." He whispered