Chapter Twelve

JIA'S POV

Last night was spent well at the Brooks' house. We fell asleep at around 3 in the midnight. Ofcourse, they won't let us go home by ourselves around that time so we slept at their livingroom.

I was the last to woke up at around 4 in the afternoon. I was a heavy sleeper.

I recieved a text from my mom.

From; Mom

Hey sweetie. It's your cousins birthday and she wants a little get together in our house. She wants you to bring your friends. Love you! See you at around seven..

I replied..

To; mom

Sure mom. see you!

I was about to hit send but Jai sprayed whip cream all over my face from behind the couch. "Goodmorning fag." Jai said with a smirk. I stood up about to punch him but I pulled my hand. I realized this was his house and it would be rude if I threatened to hurt him here. Her pulled out his tongue

"Such a nice way to wake up." I replied sarcasticly sitting down

Jai sat down beside me. I texted our group. I asked who was busy tonight and everyone said they're free. I told them about Camille's party. Krishna volunteered to drive us there. It's like a one hour drive since it's quite far from us.

"Bitches, I need to go." I said heading for the door.

"Wait for me!" Nica yelled which stopped me. I forgot she was here with me.

Last night, Jai and I went to their house to have movie night with Luke, Nica and Beau. We did that on purpose. We intentionally ruined everything they planned for their night because we knew it would piss them off. At around 12, Nica just can't handle it anymore that she left us. We didn't expect that coming. She just stormed out of the house with anger built inside of her. Luke, Beau and Jai followed her while I was left in the house. We knew it was dangerous for her to be alone in the dark around that time. After a few minutes of worrying and waiting for my phone to ring, they finally came with Nica and I hugged her tight while Jai, Beau and I apologized to her. Then the couples decided to continue their night upstairs at the twins' room while me, Jai and Beau watched horror movies until we knock ourselves down. It was really fun.

"Hey mom!" I said as I hugged her and she kissed my forehead

I approached my younger cousin, Camille to give her a hug and greet her 'Happy Birthday' as the other girls followed

"Wow, You guys have grown bigger." My aunt, Kae said as she hugged each one of us

There's so many food in the table. Well, my family's specialty is cooking so I guess that's why.

Camille got pumped up when she saw my friends. They all got presents for her.

Camille doesn't have so many friends that's why she hangs out with mine. I lived with her, mom and my grandma before I moved in with the girls.

She got closer and closer to the girls and they started treating each other like sisters. My friends are really close to my family so there's not too much to hide and my mom knows everything about them. Actually, My aunt knows more about them, even the bad things about them. Some things my aunt knew about them that my mom doesn't was all the sex, parties and illegal stuff that normal teenagers shouldn't have done but she's fine with it. I told her those stuff because I knew that if I told my mom, she'd over react. She'll probably make me go back to their house and she'll make me avoid them so that's why I trust my aunt much more than my mom bacause she understands me.