Chapter Three

MYRNA'S POV

It's like twelve in the midnight and I'm already on my third bottle. These parties usually end at three in the morning so I guess I have more bottles to go. Everyone was on their party vibes except Len and Krishna who already knocked down the floor. I mean, Jia, Jai, James and Skip are dancing like crazies on the dance floor while Nica and Luke are staring absent mindedly at each other on the corner.

The most bottles I had was on Len's sweet sixteen. Her dad bought these really expensive and strong alcohols. Everyone knocked out two hours after drinking it. It's really strong but I can't get enough of it. I drank like five bottles or more. I drank the most out of it. It's really rare and I've been longing for those for a really long time. That was a really crazy night.

So yeah, Normal people who drank as much as I did would start to lose their balance and sight but not me. I'm kindda used to it. Yeah, I'm the most alcoholic in our group. I'm starting to fall down the floor but I still have my balance.

I held up my bottle on the air. "For Jia!" I shouted. Everyone responded by raising their cups on the air.

I joined the guys on the dancefloor as we danced to the beat of Domino by Jessie J.

After another hour of doing crazy things, I finally stopped drinking. I don't usually stop but i don't know. I'm starting to lose my party vibes because everyone has already knocked out except of me and Beau.

We were sitting at the bar. The music is still on. "So.." I said awkwardly

"Why did you stop drinking?" He asked as he took a sip of alcohol on his cup

"Just bored." I answered

He dropped his cup on the bar, the alcohol spilled on the floor. "Dude." I said. He stood up. He was loosing his balance but he still managed to stand. He walked closer and closer to me. He is so drunk, and I was too. Honestly, He's starting to scare me. I knew how drunk Beau could be at times. And maybe, This is one of those times he doesn't even know what he's doing. It's quite dangerous since he's obviously gonna regret what he'll be doing.

He came closer and closer to me. I felt my heart beat faster and faster as he approached me. I stood up from the stool as I walked backwards, not taking my eyes off him. He's still following me. "Beau, Stop it." I mumbled to muself.

Shit, My back hit the wall. I took a look at both my sides, there are no directions I can go to escape. He finally got me. He held onto my shoulders. He leaned closer and closer to me. I can't escape his tight grip on my shoulders.

I was panicing. I do not know what to do. What's stupid is that I alreay had tons of bottles yet the alcohol doesn't seem to affect me after all.

His lips crashed into mine. I was shocked. I didn't like it. I didn't want to kiss back but I can't remove his lips on mine. He was biting my lip. I didn't felt any spark, well yeah, I shouldn't.

His tongue asked for entrance and he started to unbutton my blouse. He was harrasing me. Yeah, This time I really did what my brain told m to. I slapped him. He took his lips from mine. "Ouch!" He said. I was finally able to breathe. He turned to look at me. I thought he was gonna do something again but instead, he knocked out on the floor.

I quickly made my way into the bathroom. I washed my face in sink. I also wiped my lips with a tissue.

I started to calm myself for a moment. I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt wasted. I sighed. The kiss started to replay on my mind. I started to curl down crying into the corner of the bathroom.

This was the first time a guy ever did that to me. And Beau, He's like a brother to me. I never thought he'd do that to me but he did. I just wished the alcohol affected me hard so that I would never remember any of these. And oh, I bet he wouldn't remember anything he did tomorrow. I started to cry even harder. I don't know what to do. I felt terrible with what just happened.

Then I started to think stuff like 'Why did he do that?' 'Why me?' 'Does he like me?' Yeah, The last question is really stupid, i guess.

I wanted this night to end. And I guess crying myself to sleep on the bathroom is how I ended it..

KRISHNA'S POV

I was the first one to wake up. I had a trouble on opening my eyes and adjustin it to the brightness. The room smells like alcohol, everyone looks so wasted on the floor, some on the couch and the room is just so mesy. And wow, no one turned the music off last night so I decided to turn it off and give the speakers some rest. I'm having a hard time on mentaining my balance. My head aches so bad. I don't think I remembered anything from last night. Oh yeah, I puked on Luke.

I checked the time on my phone, It's eleven in the afternoon. I walked towards the stool near the bar and sat on it. I searched for the advil on the cabinets. I swallowed directly the advil I found on the cabinet. I needed it so bad.

I was checking my phone and then I heard someone yawning, I turned around. Len's up. "Hey." I said.

I tossed her the advil. "What happened last night?" She asked, blinking afew times.

"I don't know." I said