Chapter 4

Harry's POV

     I woke up from my short nap and rubbed my eyes. Ron and Hermione must have left, because the couches beside mine were bare. I stood up and stretched, then made my way out of the common room. I was so confused about Ella, about everything! I just needed someone to talk to that would at least try to help me instead of just saying everything was okay. No offense to Ron and Hermione, but I knew something was terribly off. I was so deeply lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice I was outside and heading toward Hagrid's cottage, well shack, actually. I guess I just automatically thought, for some reason, that Hagrid would at least TRY to figure it out, and if not, it was okay with me. I just needed someone who CARED. I was lost in my thoughts again, and since I wasn't looking where I was going, I tripped over something and stumbled before falling to the ground. I got to my feet in a flash, and looked for what I had tripped over. I gasped loudly. It was Ella's body.

                                                                 Bianca's POV

     I let out a tear, then a sob, and before I knew it, I was full out weeping. Ella.......where is she. I ran away, and locked myself in the room. I just wanted to run far away.....away from all these problems. I loved my family more than anything. Ever since dad left, it's been a wreck. I can't  bear to lose anyone else. As I was sobbing uncontrollably, I took a glance down at my silver locket on my chest. It was engraved with the word 'family' on it. I clicked it open and let a tear drip onto the picture. But through my blurry vision I could still see my whole family hugging each other like we would never let go. Oh, Ella. Wherever you are, please come back.

                                                                 Ella's POV

    It was all dark, but suddenly, I saw something. I was at a huge Hogwarts castle, like this one at a cart sort of thing. I saw a wand box that had my name on it and stole it. Then, at night I was playing around with it and yelled, "Bookus Enchantios!" for no apparent reason, and then I ended up here. Is 'Bookus Enchantios' even a spell. Then I saw another picture. It was a girl, and her mother told her a girl named Ella was gone and she started crying. Who was that girl?

                                                              Harry's POV

    I scooped her up in my arms carefully, carrying her bridal style to the castle, her limp arms hanging by her sides. I just hoped she was okay. I looked at the horizon, and the glowing sun was only a semicircle, descending. It was very late, almost time for dinner. I took her to the nurse and gave her hair a final stroke before staggering out of the room. As I walked down the hall, the only thing on my mind was the painful sight of her pale, white face. I felt like I was going to vomit.

Rupert Grint (Ron) to the side!