Author's Note / Overview

THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER!!! I just wanted to give you potato-narwhals a heads up that in the unext chapter, it'll be in a different time frame...all the way in their last year when they defeat Voldemort. The stuff that happens mostly on the sixth book will be twisted so that it either never happened, or it happens in their last year. Also, I have a little overview of what's happening in the Muggle world.

Third Person

Her children had been gone for months now. Deborah Johnson's family was falling apart. She had gone to anyone and everyone she knew and begged for help. She frowned. People were heartless these days. Nobody even gave her a second glance. She couldn't face the truth that her children were truly gone. It was time to start again.

Deborah's POV (weeks later)

The wedding music had started playing. I strutted down the aisle in my gown. My love....John Flemming was standing at the end. I was starting over.....on my life. The flower girls pranced around behind me: Anastasia Flemming and Marianna Flemming (his twin daughters). When I got to the end of the aisle, I smiled at the ring boy: David Flemming. We were all going to be a new family. John, the triplets, and me. I let my heart drop for a second as I recalled Ella and Bianca, who were the same age as the triplets. I shook the thoughts away, finished the vows, and gave my new husband a peck.

I let a grin on to my face. We were going to be so happy together.