Chapter 7

.oO Josh's POV Oo.

~On the phone~

-Hello?

-Matt! I'm so sorry!

My voice cracked from my sad emotions.

-Yeah, whatever Josh! Are, are you crying?

-Yeah! So what? I hurt Andy yesterday! I didn't mean to! I, I love her!

-You what?

-I love her! Yea Matt. I love Andy!

-I gotta go. Andy needs me.

-Please! Tell her I'm sorry!

-We'll see.

Then Matt hung up. I tried calling Andy before. She just hung up every time. The first time I say, I love Andy is to her brother. That was smart! I'm going to rehab next week. I better make this week count.

***

"Matt. Please let me see Andy!" I said I was standing on the Webb's porch, holding a bouquet of Andy's favourite flowers.

"I dunno if Andy wants to see you Josh. After what you did to her! That's low!"

"I'm sorry Matt!" I felt my eyes water at the memory. "I was high! I can't control myself as well, when I'm high!"

"What do you mean you were high?"

"Yea Matt! I'm addicted to heroin! I'm going to rehab next week! Before I leave, I just want to tell Andy how sorry I am. Please! Let me do that, Matt! Please."

"You're addicted to heroin? Josh why? You can die!"

"Because Matt! Please. All I want is to see Andy!"

"I'm still pissed that you have the nerve to even touch my sister! Even to hit her! Josh I can't believe you!"

"Matt, you have to let my huge mistake go! Please! I need to talk to Andy!" Matt sighed. And started to think.

"You can go see her. But I dunno if she'll talk to you." Matt invited me in. He walked me to Andy's bedroom. He knocked on the door. Nobody answered it, so Matt just walked in. Andy was sitting on her bed crying. Matt walked towards Andy, and sat beside her, and rubbed her back. That should be me sitting there..

"Andy?" He said calmly. "Someone wants to talk to you."

"W-who is i-it?" She asked.

"It's, Josh."

.oO Andy's POV Oo.

"It's, Josh." I looked up. I saw Josh. He was holding my favourite flowers, Lily's. Seeing Josh, there was a part of me that wanted to go punch him. But there was another part of me that wanted to go hug him.

"I'll leave you guys alone." Matt said. Matt got up from my bed and walked out of my room, closing the door.

"Andy." Josh said. I ignored him, and wiped my tears.

"Andy, please just let me explain!" I ignored him again. He came and sat down at the end of my bed.

"I don't want to see you."

"When I h-hit you, I was high. I was high off heroin. I'm addicted to heroin, Andy. I can't control myself when I'm high. I'm sorry Andy! Please, please forgive me!" I continued to ignore him. But I can't believe he's addicted to heroin. Deep down inside, I knew something was wrong with Josh. But I didn't know what, and I wasn't going to ask him.

"Andy. I'm sorry. I'm going to rehab next week. I just needed to see you again! I hope you can forgive me, so we can spend my last week of freedom, together." He's going to be gone. Out of my life for awhile! I felt like I needed to say something, but I was still furious with him. Before I could say anything, something caught my eye. Something I need all to well.