Chapter One

DJ woke up to the feeling of an arm on her back. She groaned quietly as she realized it was freezing and that it was 9:00 in the morning. Small flashes of last night ran through her mind but it was blurry. DJ felt a little bit of soreness in her lower region and sat up.

"Asshole." DJ mumbled and smacked Zak's arm. He groaned and lifted his head.

"What did I do?" Zak asked as he rubbed his forehead. He looked down and realized that both were naked.

"Well, a girl can't have sex with herself and be sore the next morning." Zak groaned and rolled over on his side with his back facing DJ. She smirked and leaned over him, putting her hand on the bed right in front of his member. "What did we do last night?"

"Well, you must've been into it because I wouldn't be sore if you weren't." Zak smirked making DJ smirk in return.

"Sorry, I'm an animal." DJ threw a pillow at Zak and fell back on the bed. She smirked when she felt her shirt get pushed up and lips on her stomach. She looked at Zak as he kissed just above her pant line. She sighed and arched her back letting Zak pull her shorts down. DJ felt her insides take a tumble when he kissed her lower region. This was different and new but pleasurable. She tried to close her legs to relieve it, but Zak's large hands held her thighs open. DJ's fingers buried themselves in Zak's hair as her head fell back. Zak threw her legs over his shoulders as he pulled her closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys had a signing and a meet-n-greet sort of thing. As usual, DJ came along too because she was an unofficial member of the crew. The entire time they were there, Zak couldn't seem to keep his hands off DJ, and it was cute. They got so many compliments about how cute they were which made Zak smile. As some of the fans stood and talked to them, Zak stood behind DJ with his arms wrapped around her shoulders

"My friend and I love your relationship." One of the fans said making DJ smile. They both thanked her and took a picture with her and by the afternoon they were wiped out.

They two of them sat in the bed at their hotel. Zak was lying in bed on his back with an arm behind his head while DJ sat with her legs intertwined with his. The hand that wasn't behind his head rested on DJ's leg. DJ traced circles on the top of his hand.

"I didn't hurt you the other night, did I?" Zak asked looking over at DJ.

"I wouldn't know; I can't remember anything." DJ replied with a smirk on her face. "But I can say I was sore when I woke up."

"I guess that proves how much I love you."

"You shouldn't need sex to prove that you love someone." DJ turned her body completely to face Zak. "I was attacked twice by the female spirit in your house before and once I was pushed half way down the stairs. I'm still here." DJ leaned over and kissed him, feeling his hand intertwine with hers. The kiss got a little heavier and Zak pulled DJ on his lap. DJ's arms wrapped around Zak's neck as his hands rested on her back. "I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Zak hugged DJ against his chest and DJ hugged him back as he rested his forehead against his shoulder. DJ was the first girl that stayed with Zak after she was attacked by the female spirit so many times. He wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

---------------------

The two of them lay sleeping in the bed. After spending a long time talking and just being with each other, they ended up passing out in their hotel bed. DJ lay on her back with her head facing Zak while he layed on his stomach with his head facing DJ and his arm protectively around her. The blanket was on them as they slept.

DJ's eyes opened and she sat up, looking around her hotel room. A feeling washed over her and stood up and walked over to the bag of equipment sitting on the other bed. DJ pulled out a digital recorder out of the back and walked back to the bed.