Chapter Twenty-Two

DJ felt the relief as she hugged her father after so long. A few tears rolled down her cheek as she sniffled.

"I'm sorry, about everything you went through." Max said as DJ pulled away.

"I never blamed you." DJ replied as she wiped the tears away. "I'm just glad that you came."

"Of course. Your mom wouldn't let me see you and I was hoping that you'd call sometime." DJ turned to see Zak standing and watching them. She gestured for him to come over. He grabbed another shirt and put it on then walked up to them.

"Dad, this is Zak, Zak, this is my dad, Max and my stepmom, Melinda." DJ introduced everybody to each other. Zak seemed still un-trusting of Max but shook his hand. "How about we talk over dinner tonight?"

"Fine with me." Zak said as his hand rested on DJ's back. DJ elbowed Zak playfully sensing the irritation in his voice.

----------------------

Later on that night, Zak walked into the hotel room to see DJ sitting on the bed with her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked and DJ held her phone out to him. He took the phone and read the text.

From Unknown: DJ. I am sorry but we are going back home.

Zak felt a huge amount of anger surging through him. He knew this was going to happen and it pissed him off that he let DJ go through with it.

"Why do I let people do this to me?" DJ asked as she looked at Zak.

"It's not your fault." Zak replied and sat down next to her. "I knew what was going happen, but I wasn't going to stand in the way."

"When are we going home?" Zak watched as DJ stood up and walked back over to the balcony. Zak followed her a few seconds later. He stood behind DJ and kissed her shoulder.

"Don't let him ruin this. I should've told you not to meet him. I'm supposed to be keeping you from getting hurt." DJ walked back into the room and began to take her clothes off until she was left in her bra and underwear. She turned around to see Zak standing there in his briefs. His breathing seemed to increase as he took her body in.

"Don't look at me like that." DJ mumbled feeling insecure suddenly.

"You are fucking beautiful." Zak replied and pulled DJ against him. His hands ran down her sides and picked her up. DJ wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked over to the bed. The rest of the clothes were discarded, and Zak hovered above DJ as he looked deep into her eyes. He lowered his body down and DJ let out a loud gasp as she felt him slowly push inside of her. DJ's head fell back as he started to thrust. The speed picked up as Zak let out a few grunts. DJ dug her nails into his back as a few moans sipped out of her mouth. "I love you, so fucking much."

"I love you too, Zak." He buried his face in her neck as he continued thrusting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have a good night?" Abbi asked as she and DJ walked down to the lobby where the boys were waiting. DJ wore her backpack.

"Did you hear?" DJ asked in response and got a smile. "I was having issues last night and one thing led to another."

"Hey, doesn't matter. You love him."

"I do. He's amazing and when we, you know, he's gentle. I was a bit apprehensive at first dating somebody so much bigger than me, but he understands my problems and is really gentle with me."

"I can tell how much he loves you." DJ smiled as they made their way down into the lobby. She squealed when she was lifted off the ground by a pair of strong arms. Zak put her back down and she turned around to look at him.