Chapter Ten

(Two Months Later)

DJ stared at the picture that Nick had taken of her and Zak on one of the lockdowns. It was a picture of her and Zak sleeping on the van and the only reason DJ had this picture framed was because DJ had gotten sick with food poising and the flu. Zak stayed with her missing some of the filming for another location that day. She carries this picture everywhere with her.

A smile played on her face, and she made her way out of the hotel in Texas. Zak and the guys were having a fan meet-n-greet signing type thing and he's been gone a little over two months. Today, she was surprising him at the meet-n-greet signing which was set up by Aaron and Nick.

She arrived at the building where the meet-n-greet signing was being held. Not only was her showing up a surprise but Zak rally hasn't seen just how big DJ was getting. Now that was four months pregnant, it was clear that she was pregnant for those people that didn't believe her.

DJ made her way through the building until she managed to find the Ghost Adventures stand. She smiled as she stood there waiting for Zak to notice her. He looked up and then down but quickly looked back up. A smile was clear as day on his face as Zak quickly got around his booth and ran up to her. He noticed her belly and carefully wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck trying his hardest not to squeeze her.

"I'm so glad you're here." Zak mumbled and pulled away from DJ to look at her. He then looked down at her stomach to see that is was now a bump. Zak put his hand on DJ's bump and smiled wide when he felt the baby kick.

"That's your daughter." DJ said as Zak looked at her. Zak wrapped his arms around DJ's shoulders and hugged her again as DJ wrapped her arms his waist. Then Zak walked back over to his booth and DJ waited for him to be done. She was patient because she knew how much Zak enjoyed meeting his fans. Later, to DJ's surprise, a younger fan asked for a picture with DJ and Zak. DJ quickly said yes, and they took the picture.

After the meet-n-greet, the group headed back to the hotel. Since their hotel was only a couple of blocks away. They began the walk down the sidewalk and Zak hand his arm wrapped around DJ's waist with his hand on the side of her belly. The baby seemed to move more as if she could feel Zak's hand on the side of DJ's belly. She seemed to know that her daddy was here.

"She's been kicking a lot more since I got here." DJ said as they continued their walk.

"She probably knows I'm here." Zak said making himself smile.

"You know, we need to think of a name instead of calling her a she." They finally got to their hotel and got to their rooms. DJ sat down and Zak plopped down on his back next to her. The two just looked at each other.

----------------------------

The sound of panting and moaning filled the hotel room as Zak continued to thrust into DJ from behind with his arm wrapped around her just above her stomach. His forehead rested against the back of her shoulder. Her legs tightened around his as she let out a series of loud moans at the overwhelming pleasure. DJ turned her head back to look at Zak and he kissed her very passionately as his thrusting sped up.

"I love you so fucking much." Zak groaned as he tried to delay his release for as long as he could. The only thing that came out of DJ's mouth were more moans because she couldn't form a complete sentence. But Zak needed to face her, so he pulled out and rolled DJ over. He hovered above her as he kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his huge biceps. Zak thrust back into her holding himself up, so he didn't crush her stomach. "I missed you." DJ still could not form words, so she very roughly kissed him again showing him.

"I love you." DJ finally managed to say just as her climax hit her. Zak's body stilled as he held himself up with his forehead pressed against hers.

"You're so beautiful." Zak spoke softly and kissed her forehead. He rolled over onto his side pulled the blanket up over them. DJ lay on her back as Zak put his face in the crease of her neck. They both ended up falling asleep as soon as Zak got comfortable.