Your assignment

It was a rainy night and I was home as usual polishing my weapons when my message bell went off at the door. I sighed and walked over to the door.I opened the door letting the cold air caress my face. I opened the little black box at my doorstep reveling a envelope with the initial "P" stamped on it. I brought it inside and sat back down on my creaky wooden chair. I opened it and read the letter.

(y/n)
I ask for your help. A new circus has come to London and something about the performers feels off about them and they seem very suspicious. I know I may sound paranoid but I would feel much safer if they were "eliminated" from existence. I promise you 400 queens coins for the job. I do very much hope you fallow through with my request. Good luck.
-Pachelo

Another task. (BTW you are a popular assassin and people hire you to kill someone for them in exchange for lots of moooola.) I tossed the envelope to the side and looked at my duel sided swords. "Guess we got another job guys."
To be honest I didn't really like killing people. Seeing their light leave, last breath, last memory, but what other choice did I have. I have no family, no friends, no one to love and no one to love me. I needed the money, if it wasn't for my choosing this life I would be living in the streets rotting away with the rest of the garbage. So I earn money, live a nice little life in my nice little cottage until nightfall. I've heard a lot about the Noah's Ark Circus. I also know how skilled the performers are. This won't be an easy job, i'll have to go undercover and slowly pick them off. I yawned and laid back in my chair creating a echoing creak. I'll start tomorrow.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello my little poptarts! I hope you enjoy my story so far. This is my first so please be sure to like, comment, follow and be sure to check out my other story.