Here To Rescue You

"There's no if's" I yelled back "We will escape and you better hope I don't find you!"
The voice just laughed. Suddenly the candles went out and I was pushed down the stairs. My head hit one of the steps extra hard and I handed on one of my ankles wrong. When I reached the bottom everything ached and I felt a warm liquid running down my scalp. My head was pounding and all I heard was a loud ringing.
"(Y/N)!" I heard Dagger yell but it sounded so distant. I needed to get up. I need to help him. But my body won't move, it hurts too much.
Tears started running down my face. But living without him hurts more. I slowly started to lift myself up. My arms were shaking under my weight and more tears started running down my face. I got on my knees and tried standing. My head was spinning and I winced at the pain in my ankle. I fell over and supported myself onto the railing of the stairs. I closed my eyes as my head starting spinning more and the pounding became harder and the ringing became louder. I groaned and breathed a couple of times. What are you doing! Why are you so weak! The one you love is about to die and your just standing here! Your so useless!

~Flashback~

"Your so useless!" my dad had yelled at me as I lay on the floor holding my cheek, tears streaming down my face.
"You were a mistake from the beginning! I loved your mother and you killed her! Now I ask you to do me this one little thing and you can't even do that right!"
The tears came down harder. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it making me look at him.
"No one will ever love you. You will always just be useless trash." he whispered overwhelming my small body with the scent of alcohol.

~End Flashback~

I opened my eyes and my vision was clear. The pounding, the ringing, the spinning, the tears. Everything stopped. I looked up and saw a shadow of a tall man wanking on some chains and what I assumed was Dagger stumbling behind him. Target acquired. I ran up the stairs forgetting the pain in my ankle. I heard some stumbling to the right and ran that way. I was running down a long dark hallway. The only sound was my breathing and the loud thumps coming from my heels. From afar I saw a slightly open door with light coming through it. I pumped my legs even faster causing one of my stocking to fall to my ankle. I threw the door open and saw Dagger with chains on his hands and ankles making him into an 'X' and had a rag in his mouth. He hummed violently but before I can figure out what he was trying to saw I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I fell onto the ground. A tall figure loomed over me and I saw the most disgusting smile in front of me. Cole's smile.
"Wow. I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to survive that hit." He pulled out a large knife from his back pocket. "I guess i'll just have to finish you off with this." As soon as he charged the blade to my face I quickly rolled away. I wasn't fast enough causing me to get a large cut on my cheek but I didn't care. I stood up and saw that he was still trying to get the knife out from the floor. I quickly looked around for any kind of weapon to use. I saw a small dagger lying on a small table. Bingo. I ran over to hit and gripped in hard. I turned and saw that Cole removed the knife and was standing a few feet away from me smiling. "Looks like the battle has begun." he smiled.
He quickly charged toward me, lucky for me Cole wasn't experienced in fighting so wasn't very fast or coordinated but he was very large and strong. I dodged it and gave him a roundhouse kick to the back. He fell face first into the ground. Before he can recover I jumped on top of him and held the dagger up to his throat. He laughed before grabbing me by my hair and flipping me over. He knocked the air out of me. He put his foot on my chest and bent down to meet my face, holding his knife up to my throat.
"I guess your not as skilled as the rumore say you are." he pressed the cold blade onto my throat sending shivers down my spine. He pressed harder and I can feel blood running down my neck. He just smiled as he pressed harder. Before he can go any further footsteps were heard running into the room as I heard the crack of a whip and saw black leather snake around Cole's neck. He smile instantly went away.