Practice, Practice,Practice

"Ok Phoenix, now to find out why your named what you are." Joker told me while escorting me to the tent. I was excited but I couldn't get too excited, these were my targets after all. Inside the tent Dagger was talking to a man who was HUGE. Dagger almost had to to a back bend to look at him. I found it kind of cute how small he looked. When we walked in they noticed us. The tall guy gave us a small smile and waved at us and Dagger shyly waved. "Now Phoenix, your act." Dagger handed him a dagger which he handed to me. "You'll be helping Dagger with his performance so you will also be throwing, but your daggers will be on fire. Right before every performance you'll dip the blade of the daggers in lighter fluid and Jumbo here will help you light them." he said patting Jumbo on the shoulder."We'll also give you these special gloves so you'll be able to touch the flames without burning yourself, you'll also be his assistant so he'll also be throwing daggers at you, but don't worry Dagger here never misses his target." He handed me a pair black gloves with red lace designs on them. They were so pretty and matched perfectly with my dress. "Thank you," I said still admiring my gloves. "Your not scared are ye?" Joker nudged me a little. I'm an assassin who repeatedly taunts death and puts my life on the line. "No, i'm not scared." I looked up at Joker and turned to Dagger. "I trust you." I say as he starts blushing like crazy. "Alright then." Joker claps his hands together. "I'll be preparing everything for tonight's show, you two stay and practice." he walked out the tent waving at us "See you guys at dinner." with that he left leaving me and Dagger alone.
"So, shall we begin?" I ask
Dagger looks at me and blinks a few times "Oh-uh ya, we can do some target practice." he rubbed the back of his head as he stepped aside. "Ladies first."
I smiled at him as I took the other 7 Daggers from his hands, out skin brushing for a meer second sent chills down my spine as I hoped I wasn't blushing. I stepped in front of the target and repeated my earlier performance, minus the backwards throw part. Once again his mouth hang open in 'awe'.
"Wow Phoenix, where did you learn to throw like that?" he asked
"My dad was a circus performer so he taught me a thing or two when I was younger." I lied
"Wow, that's amazing! Ok now its my turn." He walked over and removed all the daggers from the bulls-eye as he too started to throw them. He also hit the target every time. When he was finished I lightly clapped for him. "Great job Dagger!" I gave a closed eye smile.
He started blushing and rubbing the back of his head. "Uh it's really nothing compared to your performance Phoenix." now we were both blushing.
"Well do you want to practice with me on the wheel now."I asked
His eyes widened "Are you sure you want to try that because you don't have to if you don't want to I can talk to Joker about it."
"No no it's fine." I said as I walked over to the wheel.
"O-Ok, let me help you get strapped in." He first strapped my hands and blushed as he did my ankles. "Too tight?" he asked
"No, it's fine." I smiled
He slowly nodded as he walked away from the target. He faced me as he held his daggers. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he called
I nodded and he sighed "Okay?"
He raised his hand he he threw the first dagger landing far from any part of my body.
"Dagger you should aim a little closer if we want a good performance." I called to him.
"You sure?" he asked
"Yes." I called back
He sighed again as he threw the next dagger.