love advice for the signs

Aries: Stop and smell the roses. Don't try to rush into anything and always take the little things to be happy with.

Taurus: Enjoy down time with your partner, you don't always need to go out to have a nice time, and you don't need to be insecure on how you look when you're around them.

Gemini: Learn to fall in love with the person, not just the idea of them. Take time to really get to know who you think you're falling for.

Cancer: Relationships are not always going to be like in the movies and you need to be ok with this.

Leo: Be ok with who you are before you start a relationship with anyone. Love yourself before anyone else and you won't experience so much pain that you usually do.

Virgo: It's okay to fall out of love. Don't be afraid of letting go of someone you have no feelings for. All will be okay in the end.

Libra: Please, stop hopping around from person to person. Take time to get to know your potential love and devote your attention to them, you don't always need a backup.

Scorpio: Take steps when dating or crushing on someone. Do not expect them to fall in love with you on the second date, love takes time, so move slowly and get better love results.

Sagittarius: Stay HUMBLE.

Capricorn: Open up. Your walls do not have to be up, allow yourself to smile and have a good time, it's ok to be happy and to let your guards down.

Aquarius: Not everyone has the same views as you, take your opinions and your debates down a notch and accept that other people think differently and have flaws, do not write them off because of this.

Pisces: Keep your brain on as much as your heart is. Take a deep breathe and stay in your mind and try to fall in love slowly and not all at once.