the signs as the 13 year old sister

Aries:I'M GOING TO TOUCH IT! OBAMA WOULDN'T EVER KNOW!

Taurus:I like how tight David Bowie's pants are, it's a gift to mankind.

Gemini:I wonder how much my liver would be worth, like if I sold it to a cannibal how much could I get for that?

Cancer:If there's a person with the last name of Diggity, I want to have a child with them and name the kid 'DaBomb'. So the kid's name would be DaBomb Diggity.

Leo:I would have been asleep if mY FREAKING CAT WASN'T PUTTING HER TAIL IN MY MOUTH! LIKE DANG IVY MY MOUTH ISN'T YOUR TAIL CAVE!

Virgo:Oh my god this candle smells horrible....I want eight of them.

Libra:I ate the soap, I knew it wouldn't taste good but I ate it just so I would know what it would taste like. It tastes horrible.

Scorpio:The way the Teletubbies blink has always given me nightmares, like cLOSE YOUR ENTIRE EYE WHY DON'T YOU! THAT IS NOT HOW PEOPLE BLINK UNLESS THEY DON'T HAVE A BOTTOM EYELID.

Sagittarius:This flower is pretty. I want to kill it so no one else can have it, especially Gigi, screw Gigi.

Capricorn:I just ate 12 slices of pizza. I now regret that, because the pizza wasn't even that good, I just ate it because I was bored.

Aquarius:Do you think beta fish realize what a mess their in? Like they're trying to fight each other from different containers, what normal fish does that??

Pisces:What is this? Old, lame music day? Play the Shrek soundtrack! That's where the hits are at!