Chapter 1

Yeah, I really like this story <3

Neko

She was on my face again. She was such a cute little toddler, but I loathed her soo much.

"Riko get off of my face." I tried to shake her off of my face, but she just giggled and held on tighter.

"Riko, get off of the young kittens face." I turned around. It was Noami. Oh thank God! I ran to Riko's older sister and grabbed hold of her leg hugging her tightly.

"Neko, get off of my leg." She tried to kick me off, but I wasn't letting go.

"YUUKI, MAI, MIKU!!! GET NEKO OFF OF MEEE!!" Her sisters rushed in and tackled me to the floor giggling and sitting on me. I groaned loudly and hissed at them.

"Get your sisters off of me, or I'll tell Felicia!" She glared at me. I tried to hold my ground, but it was hard with three little girls jumping on my back and a toddler on my face.

"Yuuki, Mai, and Miku, get off of Neko, I think he has had enough." Noami chuckled lightly and helped me up. I rushed past her only to run into James.

"Hey there little brother." He reached down and grabbed me in his arms before sitting on the floor, Indian style. I could get used to being in his arms, but sadly, I couldn't let anyone see this. I groaned softly and hissed at him smacking him with my claws. He held me tighter and took me back into the room full of girls.

"Oh, please don't." I begged. I tried to get out of his tight grip, but that only made it tighter, and harder to get out of.

      The girls tackled James trying to pin him and me on the floor. Noami immediately got her sisters off of James. Noami had a crush on James. 'Im in the same boat sista.' I thought wryly. I clung to James' waist. As long as I was attached to him the girls couldn't get me. Evil creatures. That's what they were. My brother leaned down and licked my neck. I looked at him questioningly and tackled him to the ground. I sat on his stomach and curled up into a ball on his chest.

He asked the girls to leave because he wanted to talk to me. My heart and brain had the same reaction. They hoped it would be to ask me to date him. But all three of us knew that would never happen. The girls hesitated before leaving and closing the door behind them. James pulled me into his lap as he sat up.

James bit my ear lightly and whispered into it, "I still remember your wet dream last night brother."

I shivered slightly and tried to crawl out of his lap, he pulld me closer to him again. "Bro, l-let me go.." I shuddered.

"The dream was about me, wasn't it."

"No, it wasn't about you at all, it was about, ummm Mai." I stuttered.

"You are a very bad liar bro, I heard you moaning my name. You were moaning for me not to stop whatever I was doing, then you said you loved me." he chuckled lightly and nipped at my ear.

I shuddered, Maybe he knows. I don't know how to get out of this.

"Nekwo!!!" Reko squealed grabbing a hold of my ears to climb onto my back. I was soo thankful for her to be here for once. I pulled her onto my back and smirked at my brother. "I gotta take this little girl downstairs, and you are a terrible liar bro, you made up that part about me saying all that. You just want me to bend over and give you my cute little butt." I kneeled down onto my front paws and lifted my butt in the air. My tail swept across his face. I chuckled and Reko bit my ears telling me to go forward. I grimaced and looked back at my brother. Reko was jumping on my back. My brother walked over to me and gave me an eskimo kiss. I blushed. He smiled. Reko kicked me hard in my derierre and I started galloping like a horse downstairs. My brother waved at me and shouted, "Ride em' cowgirl!" I glared at him and kept running. This little girl was going to be the death of me, I was sure of it.

***

Awww Reko is cute right? Do you think James is gonna kiss his brother first or is Neko gonna kiss James first? Lol adorable couple. Kkz byesies my fluffy wuffly cookies! <3

Edited: 8/26/16