Chapter 10

Hai hai hai peopless!!! Already tons of you got ze answer to the pet mouse. Yes mousser!!! xD Tons of you said to bring him back, and I definitely will! So you people got the answer to the questions! That was soo fast. xD But only one person was fast enough! Mwahaha!!!! I will be mentioning the winner in the next chapter.  And omg! Did you noticed I updated in the same day? THE SAME DAY?!? :OOO I have never done that with this story. I think we deserve a group hug. Bring it in *Opens my arms wide* I love you guys <3 Sooo CHAPTER 10!!!!!!!

-------------------------------

Recap~*

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to my chest, hugging her tightly. I hated making people cry. She sniffed and thumped her hands against my chest sobbing. I sat back against her wall and rubbed her back while she cried. I looked on her dresser and noticed something I hadn't before. There was a needle on her dresser. A used one. My heart thudded in my chest as rage slammed into me. I lifted Noami's head by her chin.

Outraged, I asked. "NOAMI. Why do you have a used needle on your desk?!!!" 

Recap over~*

James~  

I stared at Noami in shock, pushing her off of me onto the floor. She landed with a heavy thud and I got up and snarled at her. 

"I said." I repeated again, "WHY DO YOU HAVE A USED NEEDLE ON YOUR DESK?!!!" I lunged forward, pressing my claws down hard on her throat. She coughed and grabbed my wrist. Trying to keep me from digging my claws into her flesh. 'You dont have to worry about me digging my claws into your neck, because slut I will rip you apart!' I thought angrily. 

"Look James." She gulped. "My cousin Monty is in town and has been  for a week and we just do drugs together sometimes, and Ryan got into it a few months ago, and we do it together, but ever since we broke up, I've been doing it by myself." She looked up at me nervously and tried to scramble away from me. I held her down tightly and growled, my hand rising in the air to scratch her hard against her face. She had something to do with my brother being put in the hospital. I know she did. I scratched her hard against her face while she screamed. I scratched and bit her over again, until I was tackled by scott and held down by everyone else. Neko stood up abruptly.

"James what happened?" He asked his eyes shining worriedly. I looked over at Noami and snarled, pushing the girls and scott off of me. 

"Why don't you tell him what you did Noami?" I asked snarling. She stilled and looked at me in shock, her eye swelling into a gorgeous black eye, well worked for.  

"I don't know what you're talking about James... I didn't do anything!" She cried at me. I rolled my eyes and lunged forward, grabbing her wrist and yanking her up to her feet. She screamed and I felt my fangs bite into her arm before I was pulled off of her by her father. I hissed and growled at hher, and snapped my fangs at him, while he pressed me tight against his body, restraining me. I stopped struggling, and started breathing heavily. Noami had backed up in the corner of her room. Scott looked up at her dresser. 

"Now James why are you here and what did Noami do to deserve you attacking her?" her father said. 

"Noami." I hissed." Why don't you tell him?"

"Noami, What's this?" Scott asked, picking up the needle. Noami sat up and grabbed it from her brother's hands. 

"Noami." Her father started strongly. "Why do you have a needle in your room? And a used one at that." He looked at her and let me go. I looked up at Noami and snarled. 

"It's Monty's... We used to shoot up together.. we havent in a little while.. Please just don't kill me." She begged, her knees hitting the floor. Her father sighed and bared his teeth at her. 

"You know what? You are grounded until I say you are not, you are cleaning the entire house from top to bottom, and when your mother gets home we will decide a better punishment for you. Im disappointed in you Noami. I dont even want to call you my daughter right now." He gave her a long look and walked out of her door, before turning around and facing me again. "I'm sorry James." He uttered before walking  downstairs. Scott and the girls followed him. I grabbed Neko's hand and dragged him behind me, taking him down the hall to the bathroom. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Neko~

James was mad. I knew what he was thinking. But Noami wouldn't have done something like that... Would she? I whimpered and looked up at him. I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"I love you Neko." My heart thudded in my chest. I loved him too. I'd loved him for my entire life. 

"I love you too James." He kissed me tenderly. I sighed. I loved him. 

------------------------------

Noami~

 I whimpered and held my face in my hands. I grabbed my cell phone. If I didn't call Rafael I would be in big trouble. I dialed his number, and he picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello Noami?" I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Hey listen Rafael.. I can't deliver the package tonight.. I can't get out of the house." I heard his breathing on the phone.

"What did you say to me Noami?" I gulped. I knew as well as anyone else that not delivering his packages would end up with me very very hurt or dead. I took a deep breath. 

"I said that I can't co-" He interrupted me.

"YOU WILL COME HERE! YOU WILL DELIVER THE PACAKGES FOR ME TONIGHT OR I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT INCLUDING YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He spat. I took a deep breath.

"I also can't come because someone stole you package from me. His name is Neko. I can tell you everything you want to know about him." I took another deep breath. 

"So this Neko, stole my drugs? Nobody messes with my money. puta de mierda. I will kill him. Tell me everything about him." I took another deep breath. James would pay for what he did to me. I'd make sure he did. If I couldn't have him nobody could. 

"Gladly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMGGGG HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THAT? :OOOOOOO Ok.. Ok.. Does anyone else hate Noami and Rafael? Anywaysss!! I UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY! YOU GUYS BETTA LOVE ME! XD