Chapter 9

HAIIIIIII <3 Love me? Please do!! Dont hate me. T~T I will be hosting a contest for a character spot soon. Probably in a few days. Yeah.. Im still not sure what that actually is.. But I'll get it. xD

---------------------------

James~

 Noami showed me to her room, but I couldn't focus on her. I kept worrying about Neko and if he was ok. I can't believe my parents would do that to him. To us. I was pulled out my thoughts, when Noami abruptly leaned up and kissed me. She pressed her body tightly against mine. 

"James...I want you." She murmured, her eyes shining.

"I'm sorry." I stated. "I want Neko."

 She bared her fangs and slowly backed away. 

"Why do you like Neko so much?" She murmured, turning away from me and sitting on her bed facing her wall. I stared at her back trying to think of an answer. 

"WHY DO YOU LIKE NEKO AND NOT ME?!?" She screamed turning to face me. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I fought the urge to grunt in digust. 

"Ryan and I broke up.." She whispered softly. "He's in love with Neko too. Why? Why do you guys like him so much? Even Scott likes him." I turned away from her. I couldnt listen to this. It made me mad. I started to walk out of her room and she grabbed my arm.

"James, Please don't do this? Please just give this a chance?" She had tears falling from her eyes and she looked terrible.

"No." I stated harshly. "I am in love with Neko. Not you. Never."

I walked out of her room and down the stairs. I grabbed Neko around his waist and lifted him from scott and the other girls. Neko clutched my bicep in surprise. 

"What's happening James?" He looked up at me. He was so cute. He was the only thing I couldnt resist. I kissed him slowly savoring the moment.

"We are leaving for now. We will back." I look to Scott, and he nodded in response. I ran out of the door with Neko in my arms. I took him the park and we sat under a tree. I snarled and dug my claws into the wood's bark. It wasnt fair what Noami said. How she turned everything and made it so it was about her. I scratched deeper into the bark. I was so angry I wanted to smash this tree. I was angry about everything. My parents, Noami, School, Scott, Ryan... The only thing I wasn't angry about was Neko. I felt his paw on my shoulder. He was tearing up. Worried about me. I pinned him against the tree with my body and let him have all of my anger in a hot, passionate kiss that left us both breathless. 

  I pressed my forehead to his, and kissed down his neck. I'd never realized how much I wanted him. He moaned and arched his back. I wrapped his legs around my hips and tore his shirt open. I licked and nibbled at his nipples, while he tangled his fingers in my hair. I felt myself getting heavy with blood. Neko's moans were music to my ears. Music I wanted to listen to on repeat for hours. I pressed my lips to his, and was tackled to the ground. I heard Neko yelp and I groaned, sitting up. I was met face to face with beautiful lavender eyes and a cheery laugh. He was a fox. He looked like a girl, but he was definitely male. He was extremely tall and l covered his mouth with his tail. His eyes were alluring. I shook my head to clear it. He laughed. His voice was sweet and soothing like a female's, but it carried well. 

"Who are you?" I asked at once. 

"A friend." He whispered, walking to Neko and helping him up. I growled at this stranger. Neko was mine. MINE! A charged at him, knocking him onto his feet, and standing defensively infront of Neko. 

The stranger laughed and raised his arms in the air. "I come in peace." He laughed again, pushed my leg out of the way, and sat next to Neko. 

"It's Ok James, I know him. This is Monty, He's Scott's cousin." Neko smiled and This Monty guy leaned in his ear and whispered something, causing Neko to laugh. I frowned. Time to be an asshole. I wedged myself right bettwen Neko and Monty. Monty narrowed his eyes at me and kissed Neko on the cheek. 

"I bid you adieu, James." He smiled and looked at Neko. " Mon cherie."  He bowed and waved his hand in a fancy manner, before running away.  

I groaned. He was french...perfect....Just perfect. Neko looked up at me and I grabbed his hand. I dragged him behind me. That was just my luck. We went back to Noami's and Neko tackled Scott. I rolled my eyes and went up to Noami's room. She was sitting on her bed, still crying and hugging her pillow. I poked her back and she sniffled.

"Go away." She said harshly. I winced a little. 

"Noami...."

"NO!" She screamed. "GET OUT GET AWAY FROM ME!" 

I grabbed her arms and pulled her to my chest, hugging her tightly. I hated making people cry. She sniffed and thumped her hands against my chest sobbing. I sat back against her wall and rubbed her back while she cried. I looked on her dresser and noticed something I hadn't before. There was a needle on her dresser. A used one. My heart thudded in my chest as rage slammed into me. I lifted Noami's head by her chin.

Outraged, I asked. "NOAMI. Why do you have a used needle on your desk?!!!" 

---------------------------------------------------

How many of you guessed Noami put the needle in Neko's arm? Oh wait... Are you right? I'm sure there are plently of explanations. ;) How do you guys feel about MONTY?!? I actually wasnt going to add him! But then I was just like. MONTYYY!!! XD If you guys want me to post an alternate version to this chapter, I will, cause I have one. xDDD Anywaysss About the character spot. Message me or post in the comments if you would like to join the the contest to pick a character in A Little Kitten Named Neko!!! ALSO! When you post if you would like to enter, also post your answer to one of the following questions:

What color is Neko's eyes? (I think I mentioned this before, NO CHEATING, Don't look back. xD )

AND 

Why do you think James and Neko's parents hate gay people?

AND!

What was the name of Neko's pet? (DO NOT LOOK BACK) XD

IF you get two out of three of these answers correct you will win! Only the first person with the correct answers will win though. Good luck! May the odds be ever in YOUR favor! <33