Chapter 8

I COULDNT LEAVE YOU GUYS HANGING LIKE THAT!! SOOOOO I UPDATED A LITTLE EARLIER THAN USUAL. I BETTER GET SOME LOVE IN THESE COMMENTS! XD

*******************************************

Neko~ 

       I opened my eyes. The ceiling was white. I sat up in the hard bed. It seemed everything was white. It dawned on me. Why was I in the hospital? I felt my neck. It felt sore and tight. 

"Neko."

My ears twitched at the sound. 

"JAMES!" I lunged for his arms and he closed them around my body. I felt secure and safe pressed against his chest. I listened to his breathing. It was steady and full. 

"We're going home. The doctor said you were fine, so we can go home whenever you wake up and I-" 

I abruptly silenced him by kissing him softly on the lips. It was meant to be just a quick peck to tell him to shut up, but he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. I groaned and moved closer. His tongue found mine and they danced. James' hand went lower, caressing my tail and butt cheeks softly with his palm. 

"Excuse me boys." We both stilled and looked over at the man. 

"I think you two should go home and finish that instead of doing that here in the hospital room." The doctor smirked and took the clipboard from the door before walking out.  James growled in frustration and I kissed him quickly. He looked at me and handed me my clothes. I thanked him and closed the hospital door before taking off the hospital gown and pulling my boxers up first, then my pants and shirt. James licked his lips and crouched down on the chair. I had no idea why he did that, but it made me feel like a bird he was planning to lunge at,chase to the ground, and eat. I shuddered and quickly turned around. James laughed and jumped out of the chair.

"Let's go, I'm sleepy Neko." I quickly followed him out and he opened the door for me. It made me feel embarrassed. He should have let me open it myself. He sat in the driver's seat and started the car. I leaned against the car's window and looked at James. His eyes were concentrated on the road. He had bags under his eyes. How long had I been in the hospital? How long had he stayed up? He really should sleep. I was pulled out of thoughts when he stopped the car infront of our house. I looked out the window and opened my door before he could. I walked out and ran to the door of our house. I began scratching at the door like a kitten begging to be let inside. James chuckled and opened the door. I ran straight upstairs. I wanted to lay in a soft bed and sleep for a couple of hours. That sounded good. I ran into our room and started to go to my bed, until, I remembered what James had done there. I jumped on his bed instead and curled up in a ball. James came into the room seconds later.

"Why in the world are you on my bed?" James muttered. I groaned tiredly and looked back at him.

"You came all over my sheets. I'm not going to sleep there James." He sighed and scratched the back of his and crawled into bed with me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep in his arms. 

*Dream*

I laid down on the grass and felt those hands grab my throat and cover my mouth with their hand. The stuck a needle in my throat. it felt cold rushing through my warm skin. They pressed hard on my veins, stopped blood flow and causing me to faint. The last thing I heard was: "Sleep my little Neko." 

*End Of Dream*

~~~~1 hour later~~~~

I crawled out of James' arms. I yawned and stretched. I looked back at my brother and licked his nose. He was sleepy, I know, but I wanted him to be up. I sighed and jumped off of the bed. I walked downstairs and was met by my mother and father. I really didn't want to talk to them. I walked slowly to the door, then faster picking up my speed. I was an inch from freedom. One more inch....

"Neko. Sit down."  My ears flattened against my head and I walked back to the table and sat down.

"So are you going to tell us about your boyfriend?" My mom said in digust. My heart thudded in my chest. What boyfriend? I didn't have one..I had people claim me as theirs...but.. no one had asked me...and I'd never said yes..who were they talking about? 

"He kept calling here worried about you. He even asked if that snow leopard had raped you. When we asked him why he would think that, he explained everything. We should have known you were a fairy."  My eyes welled with tears. 

"I don't have a boyfriend!" I practically screamed at them. 

"You are still gay and just..get out of our house. You aren't our son, You're the devil's." I whimpered and I felt arms on my shoulders. They wrapped me in a hug. 

"If Neko goes, I go." My heart skipped a beat. J-James...

"No James, you most certaintly will not. You aren't old enough to leave on your own, and we are your parents. You will go nowhere."

"Try me." He hissed. My father growled at him and my mother wept silently, Turning her head away from it all. 

"You are not going anywhere James." My father hissed at him. 

"And I said, if Neko goes. I go. TRY ME" James repeated strongly. 

"You are going nowhere and that's final James!" My father roared with anger. James lowered his head to mine and kissed me on the lips. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth eagerly for him. I needed some relief. Something I knew would be there, always. I kissed him back hungrily, wrapping my arms around his neck. He lifted me out of the seat, and I stood infront of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

My father slammed his hands down hard on the table. "Both of you. Get out." He hissed. James lifted me up by my butt, and kissed me again, before letting me go and carrying me in his arms. 

"I told you. If Neko goes, I would go. So I'm leaving." He stared at my dad triumpantly and ran with me in his arms. We stopped infront of Noami's house and the girls eagerly let us in. Scott grabbed me out of James' arms and fell to the floor with me. I rubbed my head and Scott hugged my neck. 

"I missed you Neko!!" He screamed. The girls all jumped on me, suffocating me withh their cuteness. James laughed and Noami reached for his paw. 

"Don't hurt Neko girls! My parents aren't home you guys. I'll tell them that you are staying when they get back." She led James up the stiars while I tried to figure out how to untangle myself from these girls. I jumped to Scott and hid behind his back, using him as my shield. I sighed. This would be a long day. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HOW WAS THATTT?!!?? WHOOP WHOOP! HERE'S A SNEAKY PEAKY OF THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE UP AT SOME RANDOM TIME TOMORROW!!!

Sneak PEAK!

James~

       Noami showed me to her room, but I couldn't focus on her. I kept worrying about Neko and if he was ok. I can't believe my parents would do that to him. To us. I was pulled out my thoughts, when Noami abruptly leaned up and kissed me. She pressed her body tightly against mine. 

"James...I want you." She murmured, her eyes shining. "I'm sorry." I stated. 

"I want Neko."

SNEAK PEAK OVER!! HEHE!!! Hope you iz excited!!