Chapter 12

OH MA GOODNESS!!! This is soo much easier!! xD You guys reached 22 votes sooo fast!! But don't worry! I realized just how high I set it, so I'll start lower today and go up one vote each time. xD Anyways the vote limit for today is 10 votes so you guys will probably get another chapter in no time.. xD Anyways... Enjoy the update ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noami~ 

      I sigh blissfully in James' arms. He fell asleep afterwards, but I was wide awake. He'd kept his end of the deal, so I had to keep mine. I'd have to call off the hit on Neko. But that wasn't going to be easy. Being with James intimately was the best thing I'd ever gone through. It was amazing. We hadn't had sex, but we did some other deliciously naughty things. I bit my lip and I sat up and twirled my hair on my finger, looking down at James. He looked so peaceful in his sleep something I loved about him already I thought happily. I got out of the bed and went to take a shower leaving James on the bed. As I got into the shower I remembered everything from the day before. Neko had seen us, and James had tried to stop, but I wouldn't let him. Everything had gone smoothly except for that. I wanted Neko to be hurt. And I knew he was. I smiled to myself as the water hit my back and face. 

                                                                             ***

Neko~

       I'd stayed in Scott's arms all night. I'd cried my eyes out as Scott rubbed my back. We'd heard Noami's moans of pleasure for hours. I'd cried myself to sleep and when I woke up it was daytime again. James and Noami had stayed together for the whole day yesterday. My heart ached. I thought James loved me. How could he do this to me? And not even care that we were in the same house? Not even care that I could hear them? I fought back the urge to cry, but I lost the battle and the tears rolled down my cheeks. Hot and salty tears. Scott kissed my cheek and wiped the tears away, but that only made room for even more to fall down. Scott kissed me tenderly on my lips. I knew he could taste my salty tears, but he didn't care. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck. I sighed and buried my head in his shoulder. James had moved on. Why shouldn't I? I sighed and kissed Scott tenderly, questioningly. He answered my question with a long, passionate kiss. 

                                                                             ***

~~~~ Two days later~~~~

James~ 

         I looked over to Neko and Scott at the lunch table. Scott gave me his middle finger and  whispered something to Neko. Neko looked back at me, then turned back around to Scott. Ryan sat down next to Neko and kissed him dead on the lips. It angered me, and I clenched my hands into fists. I felt a warm substance leak from my hands down my wrists and realized I'd been digging my claws into my palm. I had blood running down my wrist, but I didn't care. Scott and Neko were nothing but friends, but once Ryan saw that I was away from Neko he made his move and had my broken little brother wrapped around his finger. They had been dating for a day and a half and already I was jealous and angry. Noami had me wound tight. I couldn't back out or it would bring harm to my Neko. My neko.. I was hit with the sad realization that I had no claim to him anymore. I knew that Ryan was going to take advantage of him, I knew that my virgin brother would probably not keep that within a week of his and Ryan's going out. I clenched my jaw firmly as I watched Ryan grab my brother's arm and take him to the Janitor's closet. I knew what he expected of my brother there. I'd heard from others and from personal experiences of the girls he dragged there to have sex with, and I did not want my brother to be one of them. I jumped up from my lunch table and Noami's conversation, that I hadn't even realized she'd been having with me, and ran to the Janitor's closet and prayed I would get there in time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO YOU HATE ME? :OOOO IM SOWWI IF YOU DO!!! But ok well... It's going to get better I promise!! Just not this time.. xD Anyways 10 more votes till next update!!! Oh and just cause I want to! I want to know what you guys want to happen. So leave me an idea for the story and where you see it going in the comments,  ok? Cause you never know I might just pick your idea!! ^_^ And of course, if I do, You will get a chapter dedicated to you, and some mentioning, to show that I used your idea.  And dont feel bad if your idea doesnt immediately get picked. This story is going to have well over 40 chapters kay? :) Anyways enjoy the update and the new one you will probably get by tomorrow... xD