Chapter 4

Lucy's pov

I can't believe my eyes. Mika was standing in front of me. My idol. My favorite person in the world, right there in front of me. He started to walk towards the manager, and started to whisper something into the managers ear. They were whispering to each other for 5 minutes, until Mika turned to look at me and smile. I was so confused to why he was here and overwhelmed. I was just so emotional right now. Next thing I know I start crying. Not cute crying, I was crying like crazy. But I just couldn't help it. I could see Mika walking towards me. I didn't know what to do so I just started crying harder. "Miss what's wrong? " I heard a sudden voice say next to me. But I couldn't speak, I was so embarrassed of crying in front of Mika. "I...I'm......su...such....a....bb..big...fan." I said through sobs. He just laughed and hugged me. My heart was coming out of my chest at that very moment. It seemed like everything I've fantasized was happening. But I quickly got out of the embrace and looked at the manager. "What us going on? " "Well this young man has cleared up the situation with the shoplifting. His Dog Mel seemed to be who put a dog toy in your purse." "Oh that makes sense. I remember a dog put his face in my purse. " I said calmly. "Yeah, sorry about that." Said Mika with a guilty face. "It's totally okay. I don't blame you at all. " I said cheerfully. "Still I'm sorry. " He said again. I just couldn't stand him blaming himself for this. It was a honest mistake, it's not like Mel was planning for me to be put in jail. "It's cool. I swear. " I said to him before turning to the target manger and asking him if I could leave now. "Yes, and I'm sorry I didn't believe you. " The manager kindly said to me. " It's okay you were only doing your job. " I said before I left the office. All I could think about was Mika. I still couldn't get it through my fangirly head that I just met him. I skipped out of the store happy and anxious to tell Astrid everything that just happened. I walked into Vera Bradley to find Astrid having a deep conversation with the sales lady about the new leather purses. For the last week or so all she was talking about was seeing the Vera Bradley in London. Once she saw me she went over to me smiled and said " Honey, you need a new purse." I just laughed and looked through all the purses Astrid pointed out to me. I found a gorgeous purse that Astrid later told me was called the Emma satchel in blush. Seriously, if Vera Bradley was a celebrity, Astrid would be her number one fan. So after I purchased the purse we started to head towards the car. All the way back to the hotel all i could think about was Mika. I still couldn't believe I met him, and now I'm going to my hotel room to get ready to go to his concert. Today us going to be the best day of my life! We got out of the car and started to make our way to the hotel. Once we got inside we laid all of our clothes to see which was the best outfit to wear. Astrid chose some skinny jeans and a lace top. I on the other hand wanted to look really good since it was my first Mika contest so I chose a really gorgeous dress. It was black and had a no straps, and it had tulle at the skirt (It's in the picture I put). I then chose black Michael Kors heels. I looked amazing. We started to put our make up on and got ready to leave the hotel. The concert is at 8:30 but it's only 6:30. I wanted to get there early so I could get a good spot in line and maybe see Mika before the concert. I couldn't wait to see his smiling beautiful face again. We arrived at the arena at 6:50. There were only 8 people in line. I can't believe there weren't like 100 crazy fangirls there. Well if there wasn't there is one now. We got in line and waited 10 minutes until we saw a black car pull up on the curve. My heart accelerated as the door opened. He's here.

Thanks for reading. I know the book hasn't been so good but I'm really trying. They'll get better the more I write (or I hope). And I'll try to update twice by the end of the week. K bye. Luv you♡♡♡