Forget Mika! - Chapter 8

"Wake up!"
"WAKE UP!"
I could here Astrid saying while shaking me, while giggling.
"What?" I said while rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes.
"Tell me!" She said with a big smile on her face.
"Tell you what?" I asked confused.
"Tell me how it went with Mika!"
Suddenly the events of last night flooded through my mind. I could feel the pain and hurt coming through me once again. I couldn't help but start crying.
"Honey, what's wrong?"
"Mika didn't meet with me. He didn't show up after I almost Waited an hour for him. I knew he didn't want to meet with me. I'm a nobody. Just another fan that he would never care about." I said as tears were falling of my face.
"Come here." Astrid said while putting my head on her thigh and patting my hair. She really made me feel better. I loved how good a friend she was. I cried for 10 minutes until Astrid finally said "Hey! I know what would cheer you up! Let's go to the museum and look at all of the paintings and Artifacts!"
"I don't know. I don't feel really good right now. "
"You have to forget about Mika. He's not worth you crying over. Yeah you love him and you've been his fan for a very long time, but you have to realize if he ditches you, then he's obviously not the person that you thought he was."
Maybe he isn't who I thought he was. But I at least thought he would have the decency of meeting with me after he told me he was going to. I have to forgot about him. Move on. I'm better than this. With that thought I wiped my eyes and got out of bed. I wasn't going to let this ruin my trip.
"You know what, you're right! I'm not going to get upset over this. What about going to get some breakfast before going to the museum? I'm starving. " I saw Astrid smile immediately seeing that I was now happy and focused on being positive.
"Sounds great! " She responded with a bright smile. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.
*20 minutes later*
I come out of the bathroom to find Astrid texting on the phone giggling like a school girl.
"Who are you texting?" I say walking closer to her.
"No one. Just Zac." She said blushing.
Astrid and Zac have been bestfriends forever, but they always flirted with each other. It was obvious they liked each other, but they didn't want to ruin their friendship. But they would totally be a "It" couple.

Astrid and I walked out of our hotel room. I can't wait to get breakfast. I'm starving! What should I get? Eggs, Bacon... My thoughts got interrupted when I crashed into a slim, tall figure.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!"
I looked up to be met with the most beautiful eyes and face.
Mika.