The beautiful woman -Chapter 3

(Mika's point of view)

Mel and I went to target to buy him new toys since he tragically destroyed all of his toys. I entered the store with my hoodie up and sunglasses on, not wanting anyone to notice me. We went to the pet area and looked at the endless rows of toys. I gave Mel the toys to see which ones he liked best. The good news was that not only did Mel like them but they were cheap. The best kind. Mel wouldn't give me one of the toys back. I just let him keep it since I was going to buy it anyway. I started to walk to a different section because I had a concert tonight at 8:30, and was trying to kill time until I had to go there for the sound check. I stopped to look for Mel and saw him put his mouth into some woman's purse. Might I add that she was gorgeous. I saw the woman go out the store and the alarms went off. Oh well, she was pretty though even if she is a shoplifter. The security guard took her somewhere by the arm. I'm assuming it was the managers office. I went to get Mel to pay for his toy. When I looked at Mel he didn't have the toy. I looked around but it just wasn't there! Then I realized where the toy was. In the woman's purse! It made sense because Mel put his mouth into the woman's purse. That's probably when he put it in. I ran to the manager's office to explain the woman was innocent. I hope that I'm not to late. I opened the door with a big push and there sat the woman and a man who I suppose is the manager. When she saw me her eyes widen in surprise.