The Way Things Are

I walked down the hall way in a robe because those bitches  in my class took my clothes. They always bother me and I hate them so much and no one does anything and it just gets under my skin.     

"Hey Loren, where are your clothes? Did you loose them while you were sleeping around again?"One of the bitches asked.

     "Look if you don't give me my clothes, I'm gonna beat the shit out  of you."I said.                 

              "Do it. I dare you. You might win but your gonna be naked by the time we're done. So go ahead embarass your self. I might be beat up but I won't be naked." I was gonna punch her but before I could move her friend pulled my robe and I was naked in front of the whole school. I froze. I didn't think that this would ever happen. Everyone was laughing and calling me a slut, even some teachers.

   I ran into the locker room as fast as I could, which is really fast because I'm on the track team. I ran in the corner and cried. I never cried before and I never wanted to but I couldn't help it. I've been humiliated before but not like this. They took it too far this time. I was stuck, I couldn't leave and I couldn't stay.

    I heard some guy yelling outside, but I was crying so much I couldn't make out the words. I stopped crying after about a half hour. Someone through in my clothes and my phone was in it and all my money, which was only three dollars. I couldn't go back outside and I couldn't look at everyone knowing what just happened. I just had to ditch all my classes, so that means sitting in the locker room alone for six hours. The only thing I could think about was killing myself, I couldn't kill everyone who gave me a problem because that would mean being in jail for the rest of my life an I would end up killing myself anyway. I couldn't do It there,I wasn't about to be known as the girl who killed herself after she got exposed, I had to do something no one would forget.

      It was two thirty so I had to sprint out of the bathroom and run the twenty blocks to my house.Then my life gets ruined when this kid walks up to me.

"Hey, your Loren right?" he said.

"Look, leave me alone." I said walking away.

"I'm sorry about what those girls did to you." at that point I turned around and punched him and ran home.

      I ran past my usually drunk father, up to my room. The glorious place where most of my suicidal thoughts happen.I didn't know what to do, I know for a fact I couldn't tell my dad, and I sure as hell couldn't go back to school but as I thought about It and what my dad does to me at night is worse then what anyone has ever done to me at school.  If anyone messed with me I would just have to fight. Like every other day of my life.

    I couldn't sleep that night, I could almost never slept.But this was different, I kept thinking of ways to kill myself. I always had a handgun in my bag to take to school to protect me but I almost never use it. I hated my life, I hated myself, I hated my world and I have always felt this way. I could protect myself from the asshole squad at school but I can't protect myself from my own thoughts.