Baby Mama Drama

I'm glad I can never be a mother, It's hard enough to take care of myself so I can just imagine taking care of another person. I also have nothing to offer I'm always in dangerous situations and i would be a dick to bring a kid through that with me.They give us health class in school but no one ever goes. I've herd of people who got pregnant in high school and the one bitch that I hate had an abortion. But I will never have to deal with a baby.

     The next day I didn't need to walk or take the bus because Denice was that much of a good person that she drove me to school until I got my license. 

    "Have a good day at school, here are the keys, I'm working late tonight so I won't be home when you get there but I should be there by seven."She handed me the keys and I put them in my bag as I walked to school.I walked In with Hayes but Jack pulled him away before we could start a conversation. It didn't matter because track and football were right next to each other so I could watch him tackle people. Everyone knew I was the fastest one on the team but they didn't like me for some reason. Today was different everyone was talking about me for some reason.I didn't really care because I was watching Hayes the whole time. Tiara was on the track team with me and the principal came by to talk to her and he took her to the office. After practice no one took my clothes for the first time in forever. But I don't see why they would all I had was a t-shirt and some jeans and a "just do It" nike sweat shirt.

Then when I was almost having the best day Cathy walks up to me.Thanks bitch. 

"Hey, Loren I herd you shot your dad.What happened? He wasn't giving the 'd' good enough?" That was It, I was done,I'm not taking bullshit anymore.I grabbed her by her (fake) ponytail and I swung her into the lockers  head first, she instantly fell and I jumped on top of her and I just kept punching her. Well thats just what I herd, I blacked out during the whole thing after she said what she said. The best part is that I didn't get into any trouble.I go to a really bad school.I told the principal what happened and I didn't even know who the principal was so that's good she believed me because my story was the only one that matched what some of the teachers saw. I came out of the office and Tiara was crying at her locker.

"Tiara.What happened?"She looked up from her phone with tears under her face.

"Jack and I got suspended."She mumbled.

" Why, what did you do?"

"Apparently the cameras in the school work and the security guard saw us and we got suspended." Let me get this straight I knock five of someones teeth out with out hesitation with no consequence but she has sex in a classroom and gets suspended? Yeah, that totally makes sense.

"Okay,Text me as soon as you get home, I gotta get to class."She nodded and walked away wiping her tears, and Hayes came up behind me.

"Hey,what happened to Taira?" He said. I closed her locker and I turned around trying not to think about last night.

"Her and Jack got suspended from yesterday." I said.

"Oh wow. But......uh...can we talk?"Oh shit he needs to talk. Ya see people, this is why I have never had a boyfriend before.

"uh.. yeah but I gotta get to math and your in my class so can we talk there?"

"Yeah sure."  We awkwardly walked into math class and we took ten minuets to figure out who was going through the door first.I sat down in the last row like always and Hayes sat next to me. 

"I know you must think I'm a  dick for kissing you yesterday and you knew I was dating Cathy. But I broke up with her this morning."After he said that I flipped out.

"HOLD UP! YOU WHERE DATING THE BITCH I FOUGHT IN THE HALLWAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I stood up when  I yelled it and everyone shushed me so I sat back down.