01.

7th grade
"Tatiana are you ready?, you're  gonna be late" my mom yelled from her room
"Uhh.... Yes now I'm done" I said when I finished putting on my converse.
..
       Oh hey sorry i forgot to introduce my self I'm Tatiana Ortiz, I am 12 years old and if  you're wondering  'why am I reading a story about a 12 year old ? don't worry this is just the past wait until the future and you'll see why!
      Any way I'm on my way to middle school, ugh school yes I know but I actually like school but only for one reason I get to see him. Every time I see him I get a weird feeling inside and I just can't find a way to get rid of those feelings I feel towards him. I might be 12 but I am very mature for my age, people always ask my mom my age because they don't believe me..... 
20 min later
I arrived to school and went straight to my locker to find my best friend Layla waiting for me by my locker.
"Hey laylay " I said while hugging her.
"Hey tats" she said back smiling.
      I opened my locker and grabbed my books and gym bag and walked to our homeroom not much walking because my Locker is right  next to my homeroom.
      Laylay and I walked to our desk and waited until the bell rang. While waiting we started talking about random things, When I was going to say something that's when the bell rang, we quickly gather our things and walked to our math class. I wish I could just stay in homeroom all day!