04.

Either I'm going blind or my brain is playing tricks on me. I swear I just saw him smiling towards me and it had to be me because behind me was a wall and one else.

I quickly hurry and go to the restroom, I look at my self in the mirror and I wish I looked good like everyone else. I mean I do dress nice and all of that but I don't look like everyone else I sometimes feel ugly, not myself when I'm in school I feel like the whole world is against me. I take one last look in the mirror and start walking back to class.

I enter the classroom and quickly sit down. Laylay taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and say
"What is it?" She responds " I just wanted to know if everything was okay, you seemed stressed and happy when you walked back in class"
" I think Justin just smiled at me in the hallway" I say back unsure of what I just said.
" don't get your hopes up, I don't what you to get hurt and it was probably just nothing to him"
" yea you're right, I probably saw someone thing else thank you lay" I replied back just as the last bell rung to go home.
I said my see ya laters to my friend and walked to my bus. I turn my phone on and text my mom that I'm on my way home, she replies and i go on Instagram and look at the new post.

Twenty minutes have passed and I'm at the bus stop from there I walk staring home and say hello to my grandma and my blessing, after that I go into my room I drop my things and lay in my bed thinking about the 'encounter' that happened earlier at school.
I go on my phone and start watching some videos on YouTube since it's a Friday and a three day weekend I decided to just relax and forget about school and everything that happens in school. I go to sleep after a deep relaxing night feeling happy and alive.