02.

This happens every day during  school, the bell rings me and laylay go to math and I always see him. I will get so shy and nervous that I usually hide behind laylay so that  he won't be able to see me. I always feel like he would look at me while we were walking by but I would never be sure if it was actually me who he was looking at I mean come on we are walking in a middle school hallway crowded full of other people.

Any ways we turned the crowded hallway and went in to our first class of the day math. When we sat down in our desk we took out  our note book and pencils. Oh I almost forgot to tell you that laylay likes his best friend CJ... Crazy I know the two best friends like the two guy best friends. We always laugh when we think about it but anyways as the class went by we took our note book and started writing about our morning and about what we would during summer or in the future. we were so into the notebook that we didn't noticed the bell ring until everyone was rushing out of the class.

The day went by and I didn't see him but I couldn't wait until 8th period when I would see him we didn't have a class together though I would only see him in the hallways. During 8th period I would ask to the bathroom but really it was only to go and see him he would always go to the bathroom or to drink some water from the water fountains during 8th period and I guess that he didn't like his class but part of me always thinks that he knows that we get out of our class just to see each other from far away, but I knew that was impossible.

I wish that I could just go up to him and say hi or anything but when I would bring  myself to do it I always back up. If only he wasn't popular maybe we could have a chance.