05.

It's The last month of school before summer break starts and I can't wait for this school year to be over. I can't believe after this w'll only have 2 more years of middle school and then off to high school yikes that's going to be a crazy ride. My thoughts get interrupted when I hear my mom screaming from down stairs.

I get to school and I walk over to my locker and for some reason I don't feel good I feel something strange and I get figure out what it is but I know that it's good. I decided to go in straight to homeroom and not wait for laylay, I just want to be alone for a bit before class starts.
After 20 minutes homeroom actually starts and laylay walks in asks where I was but that she had to tell me something important. I really wasn't in the mood for anything at the moment but since she is my best friend I told her to tell me what her important thing was and if I'm being honest I wasn't surprised she told me that she told CJ the way she felt and that he didn't payed much attention to her and that he left her there talking alone. I felt really bad but I told her this would've happened that's what I've never said anything to him.
I talked to her and made her feel better as she was very sad about it but after a couple of minutes she felt better and started reading her book.
Five minutes pass and the bell rings for first period I pick my back up and put in my headphones and start walking to class with Kay I don't really Pay much attention to what happens or what he does I just mind my business and keep walking.
Miss. Feo was talking the math final but I don't pay much attention I was just getting really irritated and I didn't want to snap on anyone so I asked for permission to use the restroom and she said yes.

I walk down the hallway and turn right to the bathroom hallway when I hit something or better yet someone. I hear someone say $h!t. I quickly start apologizing until I'm face to face with him we make eye contact and seconds later he says
" it's okay, Just watch where you're going next time" and kept on walking.
I turn around to see him walk away and decide to just go back to class.

Justin's POV

I was walking back to class from the bathroom hallway when someone bumps into me I wonder who could be that clumsy she gets up and we are just inches apart we make eye contact and I noticed it was the girl, the girl that I always see staring at me, I stop thinking since I heard her apologizing and I just replied to her and then kept on walking back to class.
While I was in class I couldn't stop thinking about her especially since she looked strange from the times I see her I wonder why when we were inches away from each other I had this urge to kiss her but why? Why was I feeling things I don't understand.

Please vote if you are liking it so far 💕