03.

Today has been a pretty boring day going from class to class, I just want to go home and chill with the guys.

Oh wait my bad I forgot to say who I was, I'm Justin, Justin Bieber. I'm 13 years old and I like music. Okay but back to the story. Right now I'm in math class and I don't like this class so I always ask to go to the bathroom or anything just to get out of class.
I was walking and I stopped at the water fountain to drink Some water and when I look up this girl is at her locker again and she's looking my way, this hasn't been the first time I've seen her because usually she's out by her locker the same time as me. I don't really put much attention to that so I just gave a sloppy smile towards her and go back to my classroom.

After around 10 minutes the bell rings and it is time to go to the bus. I get in my bus put on some music and look out the window, I see my stop a few minutes later so I get ready say later to the guys and walk home but for some reason as I'm walking home the girl comes to my mind and I start to wonder what was her name?

Later that night I meet up with the guys to play some video games and eat some pizza, and out of nowhere my main guy CJ says
"Yo, Layla came up to me and said that she liked me and wanted to know if I would go on date with her". He finished laughing. 
"Who's Layla?" I asked and he responded "exactly no one pays attention to her and her other friend, they're like invisible around school. 
" oh really, and what's the other girls name"
He responded " I think it's something like tatiliana, tantonia, oh wait I know Tatiana that's her name!"
Once I heard him say that name I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and I wondered what it was. I realized I was deep in my thoughts when CJ hits me with a pillow on the head and questions what I was doing.