forms

It was late...really late Dan and Phil where still up at 4am 3 months before dans birthday:

Phils POV:

"Dan?" he called, Dan came into the room with his glass of water "What?" "you know I've been thinking I am being stupid i say lets go ahead and get the adoption forms for the shib....." Dan came over to me crying saying "THANK YOU PHIL THANK YOU, YOU WONT REGRET THIS I PROMISE YOU" he then ran over and got his laptop from his room and the next thing I could hear was the printer printing something. I walked over to it and the first bit that had come out was 'Shiba Inu adoption forums and everything you need to know about how to care for them' I laughed and took the first page out seeing at least 3 sign heres with two spaces for Dan and I's names.

Dans POV:

As soon as Phil said we could get one i bursted out into tears i was so so happy once I had my sob I sprinted faster than i ever had before and got my laptop and printed the adoption forums, i had them on my bookmarks ready to just click it and then press print!! I'm so excited and the date when we can go get the puppy will be the day of my birthday!!!!!!

3rd person:

Dan and phil stayed up in till 7 reading the forums signing them then putting it in a envelope (except the parts of how to look after the shiba) putting a stamp on it and getting ready to send it to the RSPCA. As soon as that was finished they looked at one another dead in the eye and they both said "WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THE LITTLE SHIBA" they came up with lots of girl and boy names. Phil suggested Susan for a girl and Dan wanted to slap him but he restrained himself instead he just gave Phil a dirty look whilst shaking his head. After debating they went to the internet, lots of people said Doge but they both thought is was unoriginal but then one caught there eyes they both wanted to call it very cute name but relatable to them and one person had suggested 'Existential 'they both liked the idea because they where talking about how he would help Dan with his existential crisis' he has so they both favourited it and tweeted back "CONGRATULATIONS YOUR NAME HAS WON YOU HAVE NAMED OUR DOG!!!!" the winner recieved a gift voucher of £50 pounds for the Dan and Phil shop and one free item from the shop. They decided that his nickname could be crisis because saying Existential was too long to say.

i'm probably going to update it everyday but don't use that against me X]