happiness

Phils POV:

I woke up. I didn't know where I was. My glasses where off so my vision was blurred, I eventually found my glasses after endless searching. Once I put my glasses on I found out that I had been on Dan's shoulder all this time, he looked down at me and giggled, he must of found it funny that I looked like a confused mole rat when I was trying to find my glasses. Dan kissed my forehead and went to go make us breakfast. Crisis followed him but Wasd was still sleeping, she was probably tired after what she had been through.

Dan's POV:

After Phil woke up I went to make us breakfast Crisis followed me closely. I filled his and Wasd's bowl up full of food then I went back to making Phil and I's breakfast, all we had was some plain shredded wheat but it would have to do. I filled our bowls with the cereal and milk then carried Phil's bowl over to him. I went back and started to make us coffee and the sound of the kettle boiling woke Wasd up, where as Crisis was growling at it.

later...

Once Phil and I had finished our breakfast we went to see what was on the TV, we decided to watch the great British bake off episode we had recorded from ages ago. Phil looked cold so I moved closer to him and signalled for him to lie down on me, he understood and lay his head on my chest and looked up at me. We gazed in each other's eyes, for what seemed like hours but was mealy seconds. We started to get closer in till we where a centimetre apart, I leaned in as did he then our lips touched. We had had our first proper kiss, so much joy and happiness went thorough me at that moment, the kiss lasted for a minute but I wanted it last forever. As we leant away we where still looking in each other's eyes neither one of us dared to break this loving eye contact. Phil; still looking in my eyes; whispered to me "I love you Dan" and I replied softly "I love you too Phil".