Chapie 6; punishment

I looked down at the whip laced with silver strands and coated in Lyn’s blood.

 I approached the small vampire, who was crying his eyes out, and grabbed his face in my hand.

“Just know that there is plenty more where that came from, and that the only reason I stopped was because my arm’s tired.” I growled.

“Y-yes Master.”

“You’re so damn pathetic, do you know that?”

“Yes Master…”

“Good! You’re a pathetic piece of shit!” I grabbed his hair and dragged him back inside and threw him into the basement, not bothering to even tend to his wounds, as blood seeped from his back and dripped onto the floor.

“…”

“Why did you even run off? After all that I’d given you, you still wanted to spite me?”

“…”

“Answer me, Damnit! Why did you run away!?”

“…I guess I wanted freedom…”

“I’m going to make your life hell…you just fucking wait.”

“Master-”

“You are not permitted to speak unless I tell you otherwise, got it?”

The mutt only nodded, he looked even paler from blood loss.

“Don’t look me in the eyes, don’t talk, only sit on the floor, and don’t ever try running away like that again, or I swear to God I’ll beat you until you’re wishing you were never born.” I growled, he nodded and set his gaze on the floor.