Chapie 14; Abducted

The next day…

Today Trenton put something in the blood I was drinking; it was powdery looking (it's sugar), whatever it was, it tasted so good! All of the sudden I felt like jumping around.

Wait a sec, my trampoline!

I ran outside and started jumping on the trampoline, doing flips and jumping so high that I felt like I was on the moon, and I was laughing so hard that it made my head hurt, but I didn’t mind.

“Lyn!” Trenton yelled, “Run!”

Run? Run from what?

“Master?” I jumped out of the trampoline and turned around to see Xavier approaching me.

He wrapped his fingers around my throat and dragged me away. Trenton was running towards us but Xavier shot him in the leg, before he put a needle in my arm, with that relaxing drug in me I could do nothing to stop him.

“Xavier, you’ll have to bring him to court!”

“I know, but he’ll be in the palm of my hand before too long.” Xavier said, throwing me into his car and driving away.

“…” I said nothing and shook with fear.

“Miss me dog?”

“…”

“You know, even if you tried running, you wouldn’t have made it very far.”

“I’m a vampire; I’m about twenty times faster than any human.”

“You are a vampire, a fat one.”

“Christ—I’m not fat!”

“You’re not as thin as you were when I had you.”

“You’re a sadistic freak! You didn’t feed me; of course I’m not as thin!”

“Whatever”

“Whatever yourself, I’m not fat.”

“Since when do vampires eat food, especially sugary food like cake?”

“Since Trenton became my master.”

“Exactly, since he became your master, you’ve been spoiled rotten.”

“So what? Who are you to criticize about how people treat their slaves?”

“I wouldn’t care, but you’re my slave!”

“…” I said nothing until we got home, Xavier tied my wrists together.

“I’m not allowed to hurt you while you’re in my care or the court will surely hand you right back over to Trenton,” Xavier said pulling some blood out of the fridge, “so I’m going to treat you like he does, drink this.”

“Like hell I will! I don’t know if you’ve put any poisons in that!”

“Oh please.”

“And weren’t you just telling me that I’m fat?”

“Yeah, this is blood, not cake.”

“…”

“Drink it, or I’ll force it down your throat!”

“Yeah, you’re gonna stick your hand in my mouth full of taper fangs?” I said, showing him my crazy sharp teeth.

“Come here and watch me.” Xavier said.

I approached him and he grabbed my throat, I gasped for air and he put a metal thing in my mouth and started twisting it, the more he twisted it the more it forced my mouth open, it was silver so I couldn’t fight it.

Xavier then brought me to my old bedroom and tied me to the bed and started pouring blood in my mouth. Eventually I stopped fighting him and just drank it, so he took that weird metal thing out of my mouth.

“Good dog, see that wasn’t so hard, now was it?”

“I’m gonna go into cold-shock if you don’t stop.” I warned.

“Actually, vampires can only go into shock if they’re killing too actively, but you’re just lying in a bed and dinking blood so you can’t go into shock.”

“So if I don’t go into shock then what happens to me?” I asked.

“Nothing”

Xavier put a blind fold over my eyes.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to be able to see, so you can’t try escaping, now go to sleep.”

“Fine”