Chapie 16: Five again

Trenton said he would come over to Xavier’s to pick me up later today; I only get Saturday at Xavier’s this once to see how things go, so I came downstairs to show Xavier what I did.

“Hi, what do you think?” I said in a cute little kid voice.

“Oh my god! Lyn, what did you do?!” Xavier asked.

“I’m cute right? It’s a spell! Aren’t I adorable?”

Xavier was giving me a look of disapproval.

“Aw come on Xavie, I’m so cute, who could hit such an adorable me?!” I said waving my arms out in front of him, wanting him to pick me up.

“Fine, you’re cute.” He admitted, scooping me up in his arms.

“Yay!”

“Don’t call me Xavie.”

I made little whimpering noises like I was about to cry my eyes out.

“Alright, fine you can call me Xavie, just don’t cry.”

“Yay!”

“Is that the only thing you can say?”

“Hug…?” I said innocently, holding out my arms.

Xavier rolled his eyes at me.

“You asked me to give you a chance,” I reminded him. “You said you could be kind and gentle, prove it.” I said using my huge puppy-dog-eye power to convince him to hug me.

Xavier was warm, I liked being wrapped up in his arms like this, Trenton wasn’t as warm as Xavier; Trenton was cool and calm, while Xavier was warm and hot-headed. Xavier carried me over to the living room and started watching TV, and I took a nap.

“Lyn, wake up.” I sat up, yawned, and rubbed my eyes tiredly.

I saw Trenton smiling down at me; I’m still in Xavier’s arms in his living room.

“So did things go well while I was gone?” He asked me, Xavier looked down at me, waiting for my response.

“Things went great, but I’m tired.” I said, stretching out my arms to him.

“Good, you wanna come back next weekend?” He asked, picking me up.

I nodded and yawned.

“Ok, you look tired; let’s get home so you can get some rest.”

“Mkay, bye Xavie.” I said.

“See ya later kid.” Xavier said waving.

When we got home my stomach started growling and I realized that I hadn’t drunk anything all day.

“Didn’t you drink while you were over there?” Trenton asked.

“No I totally forgot.” I said, turning back to my normal age.

“Here,” Trenton said, holding out his wrist to me.

“You don’t have to, I can-”

“I know I don’t have to, I want to.”

“Yes Master” I said, biting into his wrist.

Trenton’s blood tasted amazing, his blood type was AB, and it had to be my favorite kind.

After a while I stopped drinking his blood and removed my fangs. I helped Trenton stand because he looked kind of wobbly from the blood loss; I helped him sit on the couch.

“Really Lyn, I’m fine, just a bit tired is all.”

“No Master, forgive me I shouldn’t have taken so much, you should rest so that your body can regain the natural amount of blood that it lost.”

“It’s fine Lyn, I’ll be alright, don’t worry.”

“Humans are too fragile for me not to worry.”

“Should I take that offensively?”

“No, all humans are fragile, Master you’re a doctor, you know how much you should rest, I can’t worry if you’re resting.”

“Alright, I’ll—Lyn why don’t you say sleep?”

“Vampires do not truly sleep, unless there in shock, or being resurrected, vampires simply rest, awaiting the sun to set, the moon to rise, and for feeding time to begin, but they really don’t ever sleep, they simply nap, to eager and hungry to sleep.”

“Well I’m human, so I do sleep.”

“Really?”

“Yes of course I do Lyn!”

I smirked and pounced on Trenton, pinning him to the couch.

“Lyn!”

“You sure don’t sleep much for a human.”

“Fine! I’ll go to sleep.” Trenton said, before laying down on the couch and rest –um…sleeping.